Post your PCSX2 cheats-patches here!
hello everyone! odd request I'm sure but would anyone mind making me a few pnach files for "The Legend of Spyro" trilogy?

I have the codes here if it helps!

for "Legend of Spyro a New Beginning"
I am using the USA version "D03D4C77" is the accepted .pnach file code and heres the info I got from the console

(SYSTEM.CNF) Detected PS2 Disc = cdrom0:\SLUS_213.72;1
(SYSTEM.CNF) Software version = 1.00
(SYSTEM.CNF) Disc region type = NTSC
found 0 symbols
ELF (cdrom0:\SLUS_213.72;1) Game CRC = 0xD03D4C77, EntryPoint = 0x00100008
(SYSTEM.CNF) Detected PS2 Disc = cdrom0:\SLUS_213.72;1

the only codes I really want are infinite health and infinite breath...I know in the DS version you can play as Cynder after 100% the game...if possible that'd be cool as well
here I've found codes if it helps
http://www.neoseeker.com/the-legend-of-s...shark/ps2/
http://us.codejunkies.com/search/codes/L...13___.aspx

these would be MUCH appreciated if possible!

for "The legend of Spyro the Eternal Night"
I am using the USA version "B80CE8CE" is the accepted .pnach file code and heres the info I got from the console

(SYSTEM.CNF) Detected PS2 Disc = cdrom0:\SLUS_216.07;1
found 0 symbols
ELF (cdrom0:\SLUS_216.07;1) Game CRC = 0xB80CE8EC, EntryPoint = 0x00100008
(SYSTEM.CNF) Detected PS2 Disc = cdrom0:\SLUS_216.07;1

the only codes I really want are infinite health and infinite breath and if possible infinite dragon time and dark spyro unlocked and permanantly accessable...if also possible if theres a way to play as Cynder that'd be wonderful!
this is the only site with cheats I've found for it for PS2...sorry
http://wescastro.com/codetwink/cheats.co...view/6191/

a big please here! this would be GREAT!

and lastly "The Legend of Spyro Dawn of the Dragon"

I am using the Europe version "0B6A0E0C" is the accepted .pnach file code and heres the info I got from the console

(SYSTEM.CNF) Detected PS2 Disc = cdrom0:\SLES_551.63;1
(SYSTEM.CNF) Disc region type = PAL
found 0 symbols
ELF (cdrom0:\SLES_551.63;1) Game CRC = 0x0B6A0E0C, EntryPoint = 0x00100008
(SYSTEM.CNF) Detected PS2 Disc = cdrom0:\SLES_551.63;1
(SYSTEM.CNF) Disc region type = PAL

both "new beginning" and "Eternal night" DO come with "cheat codes" that can be manually entered using controller commands...they NEVER work for me no matter what I do..."dawn of the dragon" DOES allow the codes thankfully but it IS a pain in the arse having to type in the infinite health and infinite breath codes

infinite breath and infinite heath is all I really want for "Dawn of the Dragon"

thank you for reading all this! and I really hope one of you brilliant people out here in these forums wont mind helping out a spyro fan!

Sponsored links

Request codes for Dynasty Warriors 4 CRC 6c89132b.
I've so far been unable to get any codes to work in game.
i have tried to use cheats for silent hill3 but they dont seem to be working, the CRC is 2498951B and i tried a patch i saw earlier on the the region is NTSC-U could someone plase get me a patch wiht inf health and inf ammo
Hi folks i searched for ages for a pnach file for Final Fantasy x that worked but only some parts of 1 and some parts of others worked so i made my own.

im happy to share so others can try it too but it works on my copy  i broke it into sections so all you need to do is open and remove the // from in front of the code you want to activate.

have attached:

gametitle=Final Fantasy X (NTSC-U) [SLUS-20312]
comment=Anything you want
// Describe what the code is
//patch=1,EE,XXXXXXXX,extended,YYYYYYYY
//PRESS CTRL + F TO FIND AND ACTIVATE THE ONES YOU WANT
//RANDOM CODES [A]
//CHOCOBO RACE CODES [B]
//BLITZBALL CODES [C]
//ITEM CODES [D]
//Character Stat Codes [E]

Attached Files
.pnach   BB3D833A.pnach (Size: 9,55 KB / Downloads: 451)
(07-20-2017, 06:42 AM)phuy Wrote: i have tried to use cheats for silent hill3 but they dont seem to be working, the CRC is 2498951B and i tried a patch i saw earlier on the the region is NTSC-U could someone plase get me a patch wiht inf health and inf ammo

maybe you could post the emulog.txt after you tried the cheats.
please do it in your own thread, though.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(07-20-2017, 08:46 AM)jesalvein Wrote: maybe you could post the emulog.txt after you tried the cheats.
sorry i only signed up today, any advice you could give me on using the forums would be helpful thanks,
i know how annoying it is when you ant get the cheats you want to work so i thought id offer to make some for other people aswell
(07-20-2017, 09:01 AM)AizenXii Wrote: sorry i only signed up today, any advice you could give me on using the forums would be helpful thanks,
i know how annoying it is when you ant get the cheats you want to work so i thought id offer to make some for other people aswell
any help is welcome Wink
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(07-20-2017, 06:42 AM)phuy Wrote: i have tried to use cheats for silent hill3 but they dont seem to be working, the CRC is 2498951B and i tried a patch i saw earlier on the the region is NTSC-U could someone plase get me a patch wiht inf health and inf ammo
hiya i made the 2498951B.pnach for you private message me and ill post it up for you as this is someone elses forum so i cant post it here,

Its AizenXii
What do you mean by "this is someone elses forum"
The thread is maded so anyone can ask for cheats and anyone can post them...when some create a thread requesting cheats,he is sensed here.
(07-20-2017, 08:46 AM)jesalvein Wrote: maybe you could post the emulog.txt after you tried the cheats.
how do i do that i finished making this earlier, 19 cheats tested and working... please pass it on to phuy for me

sorry i guess i misunderstood i figured it was ur forum so people had to ask you for help, not anyone can help ive uploaded the log.txt from my emulator and here is the pnach its tested and works on my desktop

Attached Files
.pnach   2498951B.pnach (Size: 5,44 KB / Downloads: 438)
.txt   silent hill 3 log.txt (Size: 16,84 KB / Downloads: 239)