Post your PCSX2 cheats-patches here!
is there a code for PERSONA 3 FES (NTSC-US) that can make me go back to certain part of the game?

like a day/date modder cheat or something

Sponsored links

Can anyone make a no-random-battles code for Shadow Hearts Covenant and Suikoden 3?
(01-09-2018, 01:35 AM)Maori-Jigglypuff Wrote: These three Codes should work on Dave Mirra Freestyle BMX 2, SLUS-20159 with Game CRC = 0xCEC42835

// No Timer in Proquest Mode
patch=1,EE,001898b0,word,24040004

// No Timer in Session Mode
patch=1,EE,001743D8,word,24040004

// Disable Proquest and Session Timer
patch=1,EE,001738B8,word,24020000

another no go on those codes timer keeps on ticking down to zero Smile
(01-20-2018, 10:16 PM)Forsaken_ Wrote: another no go on those codes timer keeps on ticking down to zero Smile

These Codes are 100% correct but a last attempt to help you:

1) The Game CRC is CEC42835, so the patch has the name CEC42835.pnach

2) It belongs to C:\Users\YOUR_NAME_OR_WHATEVER\Documents\PCSX2\cheats

3) This probably you forget: Have you checked in PCSX2 1.4.0 at System "Enable Cheats" ?

Last but not least you can go to first Page of this Section and use Administrator Links in order to learn how to create Patches  Smile
Hello,

im looking for Cheat Codes for the Game "Metal Gear Solid 2 Sons of Liberty [SLES-50383]" which is the PAL EU Version of the game.
I've found several websites that provide the Gamebreaker Codes etc, but neither of the ones i've found are working or are straight crashing the game on startup.
When it comes to coding im still a very newbie but i managed to get smart enough to make cheats work on other games before i started playing MGS2.

I would love to get some help on actual working Cheats for the game.
One of the websites i use to get the Gamebreaker Codes (which i believe do work for PCSX2) is https://gamehacking.org/game/101990
This is the exact version of the game im using, i double checked it in the pcsx2 console and it says my game version is SLES-50383 so these cheats must work but im not sure what im doing wrong.

if someone is ready to provide me a set of cheats i.e. Unlimited Ammo for each gun, all gear etc i would be thankful!

Edit : After a whole day of research i figured out that Gamebreaker Codes are not working for the PAL Version so i had to convert them to ARMax, now they're working as supposed to.

Cheers
I've really been digging around to about zero leads i was able to get my hands on a character modifier for crash nitro kart PAL version, along with a cheat that lets me play as a boss during one of the races, if anyone was interested i can provide it. Otherwise i was wondering if anyone would be able to help me work out an issue ive been having with the code to make it work for other bosses
(01-29-2018, 11:05 AM)candlejack Wrote: I've really been digging around to about zero leads i was able to get my hands on a character modifier for crash nitro kart PAL version, along with a cheat that lets me play as a boss during one of the races, if anyone was interested i can provide it. Otherwise i was wondering if anyone would be able to help me work out an issue ive been having with the code to make it work for other bosses

I'd love to have the codes! I've always wanted to play as the bosses in that game. Laugh
Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4

Hey. I wanted to ask if someone could come up with a pnach that will put Main Character's persona as Yoshitsune at his default level and the following skills:
CRC is: DEDC3B71
[SLUS-21782]

His Default skills
as well as:
Null Dark
Null Ice
Absorb Wind
absorb fire
Debilitate

I'm asking for this because I've been rerolling his skills for about 8 hours now.. and I even went and muted the game and put music on but i'm spent. 8 hours for this crap and I'm not even getting paid for it. Lol. Blink
Suikoden 3 [USA]
  • No Random Battles
  • One Hit Kills
  • Receive No Damage
  • Quick Level Up
  • Infinite Cash

Attached Files
.pnach   5F3DD929.pnach (Size: 1,23 KB / Downloads: 835)
Suikoden 4 [USA]
  • No Random Battles
  • Quick Level Up
  • Infinite Money
  • Max Stats
  • Infinite HP

Attached Files
.pnach   E2984005.pnach (Size: 2,21 KB / Downloads: 811)