Post your PCSX2 cheats-patches here!
(05-14-2020, 11:22 PM)ANd93ml Wrote: @Maori-Jigglypuff

Okay, so here is my notes from exit of city Crell Monferaigne to game end (but with outdated patch):

* Cutscene with leaving of Crell Monferaigne repeat situation with leaving of Surtsey Volcano Caverns: characters and environment are daylighted, but sky is nightly.

* Boss of Chateau Obsession (Lady Cleo) change colors from dark blue to bright white-pink.

* Top edge in locations of Crawsus Forest Ruins is too bright.

* Again in Crawsus Forest Ruins: forest on the background in cutscene after defeating local boss looks like picture, which was inaccurate glued to sky.

* In Palace of the Venerated Dragon:

** Suns on fights' areas lose their red halos.

** Motionless statues work as they should, but the moving ones become absolutely safety - they cannot be annoyed even with smashes.

** And the place where the statues transferring become in shades of gray like old films, and not purple.

* In Sukavia Gorge:

** Sky becomes nightly-dark.

** Snow in several locations looks like ash.

** Mountains on background of location with bridge got pixelated edge.

* In Solde in cutscene when a party looks at a burning Dipan, then against its background is a  pixelated and knocked cloudy texture.

* In the cutscene with Ull of the Aesir, the left wall of the hallway behind him seems to be hanging in the air in an empty black square.

* In the ruined castle of Dipan some broken column have strange texture. Because without patch they light.

* The sky in a fight with Gyne and Walther looks very pixelated. And clouds stopped running on it.

* In the cutscene after battle with Gyne and Walther, the initially gray sky is too bright with cyan and green pieces.

* In the cutscene before the fight with Hrist and Arngrim: upper half of blade of Alicia's sword is completely white when Silmeria directs it in Hrist's face. This also happens in cutscene-on-engine after battle with Odin.

* The first cutscene of the fifth chapter - after words of Rufus: "What, you missed that part?" - there were no frame with Silmeria, only two white frames.

* In the cutscene where Rufus and Alicia decide to go to Yggdrasil, the bright sky and building with pixelated edges on background.

* Cutscene with entrance to Forest of Spirits: on background a motionless blue fire with going to the sky ray-columns.

* Forest of Spirits: transitions "Head inward" in the maze turned into green color, not blue.

* Roussalier: when undead are mentioned in a conversation with her, the first frame of Alicia’s recollections of Dylan’s transformation looks too bright. A little later - a red frame does not appear at when an elf is killed (and a second before her death, available to see very pixelated shrubs on the background of her face).

* Ravine Caverns: of patch initially turned on, timer does not appear at all (which contradicts the hint), but if enable it later, it stops how should be.

* Cutscene with the entrance to Asgard: the clouds look like a flat and - only ones on a Yggdrasil - cropped background.

* Asgard: buildings on the background have very sharp edges in some places.

* Cutscene when Alicia offered to rest: slides of Rufus' flashbacks of Roussalier changing by one maximum saturated red frame, not several ones, which forming red gradient.

* When Alicia materializing Rufus, ring does not became green.

* Cutscene after entering to Valhalla: too bright frames of Hrist's flashback after Arngrim words: "Oh, I think everyone knows".

* Tower of Lezard Valeth:

** In walker mode, lower levels have sky in indigo color, not grey. In fight mode sky does not change color.

** The glass from Water Mirror is almost completely white and completely opaque.

** Hrist sense Lenneth by one black frame, not white flash.

** When Lezard using a time machine, its flash does not work quite correctly. In particular, you can see some parts of Valeth.

** Enemies avatars in some forest and at the top of the tower from black turn grey.

** When Alicia materializes Silmeria: background is stellar as in the rest of the location of the tower (and not totally black).

** Too bright planet in Lezard's Soul Crush.

* Cutscene before credits - when Arngrim speak: "I wonder how old Freya will take it", - background behind him and Brahms is blurred.

These all are special cases, now to general:

* Alicia does not became purple in walking mode when poisoned. And she doesn't turn in blue when frozen. And just does not blink when she fled from battle. And etc.

* Sometimes in cutscenes tears in Alicia eyes are hardly visible.

* Odin's throne room maybe have some over bright. Also the farthest background (behind columns) is very pixelated.

Thanks for this thouroughly Analysis.Many of the graphical Issues probably all i could solve if i would find the Level/Room Values
and use them to trigger certain Commands in MIPS Assembler.I know exactly which parts in the ELF are responsible for the different graphical
Effects.I think i will find the Level Values eventually.The Patch has been added an important Code, namely you can have 99999 Crystals
without to corrupt the Save so the Save can now be used on the real Playstation 2 as well.I think i will not change/update this Patch anymore
but will create an alternate Patch someday where i will solve Problems differently.

Are you interested to Test my Radiata Stories Patch with the Code for no Random Battles which i have discovered yesterday ?
The Code and the Patch are here.
Actually you only have to test in different Areas if an Enemy touches Jack that should not trigger a Battle only when he kicks them.
You should also observe if the Code has side effects and causing any kind of errors.
And again, thanks for the very detailed List Smile

Sponsored links

(05-13-2020, 11:36 AM)kozarovv Wrote: Do you know that code from Japan release for 525p/1080i can be reproduced in EU release of Valkyrie Profile 2? I'm asking because you seems to have sorted this game really nice. Smile

Here is how it work for Jpn release.

Hold /\ and X as the game boots up to bring up the Progressive Scan enabling screen.
Then press up, left, right, up, left, right, up, left, right, L1, R1, [].

I have discovered a Code that enhances the Sharpness but causes grey squares on the Floor of Valhalla.
For the purpose to observe certain Things the Code seems to be OK.

// Enhance Game System Sharpness in Walk- and Battlemode
// [Hall of Valhalla Floors might have pixeled appearance]
patch=1,EE,0020966c,word,24060000
patch=1,EE,00209670,word,240E0000

To test the Code add it in this Patch.
(05-15-2020, 02:59 AM)Maori-Jigglypuff Wrote: Are you interested to Test my Radiata Stories Patch with the Code for no Random Battles which i have discovered yesterday ?
The Code and the Patch are here.
Actually you only have to test in different Areas if an Enemy touches Jack that should not trigger a Battle only when he kicks them.
You should also observe if the Code has side effects and causing any kind of errors.

I download save with description "This is a save with every possible character recruited (141/177) before Jack sleeps in Fort Helencia, then the Radiata Knights Attack. Best weapons & armor up to this point in the game also".

And I tried to run around this fort. With turned off .pnatch, the fight begins as soon as the enemy reaches Jack.

With turned on .pnatch, fight begins only when Jack is kicked enemy. And either ends immediately: because the enemies do not appear at all, and the party gets 0 EXP and 0 Dagons. Or else the number of enemies are 1 or 2 instead of the usual 4-5.
(05-16-2020, 01:35 AM)ANd93ml Wrote: I download save with description "This is a save with every possible character recruited (141/177) before Jack sleeps in Fort Helencia, then the Radiata Knights Attack. Best weapons & armor up to this point in the game also".

And I tried to run around this fort. With turned off .pnatch, the fight begins as soon as the enemy reaches Jack.

With turned on .pnatch, fight begins only when Jack is kicked enemy. And either ends immediately: because the enemies do not appear at all, and the party gets 0 EXP and 0 Dagons. Or else the number of enemies are 1 or 2 instead of the usual 4-5.

OK.Thanks for trying out.So the Code seems to affect only Enemies and do not prevent you to open doors for example.
An older Code i tried in one town had this bad side effect.
(05-16-2020, 01:35 AM)ANd93ml Wrote: I download save with description "This is a save with every possible character recruited (141/177) before Jack sleeps in Fort Helencia, then the Radiata Knights Attack. Best weapons & armor up to this point in the game also".

Here is another Code which prevents a Function to trigger the Battle Scenario by disabling the Value 2 and replacing it with 0.
Any differences with the previous Code ? And always at least 1 Enemy on the Battlefield ?

// No Battles when Jack touches Enemies only when he kicks them with his foot (ver.2)
// [Radiata Stories, SLUS-21262 with CRC: 47B9B2FD]
patch=1,EE,00286ec8,word,64020000

Anyone who wants to try out the Code should add it in this Patch.

Here is the last Code which should disable Random Battles by disabling the triggers in all three Body Parts of the Enemies:
Front-, Middle-Left, Middle-Right and Back Body Zones

// No Battles when Jack touches Enemies only when he kicks them with his foot (ver.3)
patch=1,EE,002a285c,word,A0A00068
patch=1,EE,002a2880,word,A2800068
patch=1,EE,002a29c4,word,A0A00068
patch=1,EE,002a29ec,word,A2800068

Anyone who wants to try out the Code should add it in this Patch.
Hello everyone, I can't activate any cheats on Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne NTSC.
CRC: F0A31EE3
I just need some xp and macca cheats, thats all
Thanks

p.s. also found, that if I use these codes whole emulator crashes
patch=1,EE,B4336FA9,extended,4DFEFB79
patch=1,EE,9CE2A13B,extended,030E5D96
patch=1,EE,16D85225,extended,9E4D8F9E
patch=1,EE,F2EE2258,extended,10257B83
(05-18-2020, 03:15 PM)WonnyK Wrote: Hello everyone, I can't activate any cheats on Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne NTSC.
CRC: F0A31EE3
I just need some xp and macca cheats, thats all
Thanks

p.s. also found, that if I use these codes whole emulator crashes
patch=1,EE,B4336FA9,extended,4DFEFB79
patch=1,EE,9CE2A13B,extended,030E5D96
patch=1,EE,16D85225,extended,9E4D8F9E
patch=1,EE,F2EE2258,extended,10257B83
The code you posted is encrypted. Probably true for the other codes you're trying.

Max Macca
21248F48 0098967F

EXP Gained After Battle Codes (USE ONLY ONE OF THESE CODES)
X2
2026A86C 00041040

X4
2026A86C 00041080

x8
2026A86C 000410C0

x16
2026A86C 00041100

x32
2026A86C 00041140

x64
2026A86C 00041180

x128
2026A86C 000411C0

x256
2026A86C 00041200
(05-16-2020, 10:29 AM)Maori-Jigglypuff Wrote: Here is another Code which prevents a Function to trigger the Battle Scenario by disabling the Value 2 and replacing it with 0.
Any differences with the previous Code ? And always at least 1 Enemy on the Battlefield ?

// No Battles when Jack touches Enemies only when he kicks them with his foot (ver.2)
patch=1,EE,00286ec8,word,64020000

It works without problems. Or I just didn't notice anything in several hours of playing.

(05-17-2020, 09:56 AM)Maori-Jigglypuff Wrote: Here is the last Code which should disable Random Battles by disabling the triggers in all three Body Parts of the Enemies:
Front-, Middle-Left, Middle-Right and Back Body Zones

Just like ver.2 of code, this one seems to works right.
(05-19-2020, 02:54 AM)ANd93ml Wrote: It works without problems. Or I just didn't notice anything in several hours of playing.

Just like ver.2 of code, this one seems to works right.

Oh, very good Smile