Post your PCSX2 cheats-patches here!
(05-11-2022, 10:31 PM)VikaCaptive Wrote: I test it and it work! I test much of your codes on ps4 and it look special there! Thanks for ur work!

Very good Happy

Sponsored links

(05-10-2022, 06:13 PM)carloss Wrote: thanks for the dmc3 codes maori

i'm only using the "no black borders" code, it works but apparently some cutscenes are just videos (intro and the ones for level 1)

Yes, some Cutscenes must be Videos and not from the actual Game Environment.Codes have no Effect on them.
(05-12-2022, 01:54 AM)Maori-Jigglypuff Wrote: Very good Happy and Thanks for Testing.

(05-12-2022, 02:59 AM)Maori-Jigglypuff Wrote: Yes, some Cutscenes must be Videos and not from the actual Game Environment.Codes have no Effect on them.

Correct.

Back then on Ps2, we couldn't easily tell if a certain, apparrently in-engine cutscene, was rendered realtime or was pre-rendered, but now when we play in higher resolution, the difference is very noticeable.

Thanks for your hard work man!
Devil May Cry 2 (Disc 2) (Lucia Disc), SLUS-20627

Region: NTSC (U)
CRC: 08995DEE
Comments: Graphical Improvements
Author: Savas Gürcebe [Maori-Jigglypuff]

- Enhance World, Rooms and Character Brightness and disable their additional extra Lights
- No black Borders
- Disable World Renderer
- No Body Shadow of the Character on the Ground
- Replenish Devil Trigger through Attacks on/from Enemies with maximum available Devil Trigger Value
- Replenish Devil Trigger on Loading Platform with maximum available Devil Trigger Value
- Infinite Devil Trigger with maximum available Devil Trigger Value
- Disable all Enemy AI
  [Code dormant]
- Infinite maxed out Health
- Gain 999999 Orbs by collecting One

Note: The Codes in this Patch are 100% identical with those which are in Dante Disc Patch.
         Only the Code for Dante's 2nd Transformation has been removed which would
         cause the Game to freeze because Lucia has no 2nd Tranformation Form.
         It is a little bit inconvenient that both Game Disc CRCs are identical.

Attached Files
.pnach   08995DEE.pnach (Size: 2,38 KB / Downloads: 155)
I hope this is the right place to post this....

These two patches are for US (NTSC) versions of the Resident Evil Outbreak games. They both do the same thing: Stop the Virus Gauge Percentage from increasing. This way, you never have to worry about becoming a zombie or wasting a precious inventory space on an anti-virus capsules.

No other cheats are applied. This is not an Infinite Heath/Ammo/whatever patch.

The 0245EF6D.pnach file is for RE Outbreak (Greatest Hits) / version 2.00

The 1E65A50E.pnach file is for RE Outbreak File #2 / version 1.05

*Note #1*
If your Typewriter (Temp) saves fail to load in the first game, it's not because of this patch. It's caused by creating a Temp save with the widescreen patch enabled. Disable the widescreen patch before starting the game for Temp saves to function properly. Alternately, you can keep it enabled and use save states until you beat the level and make a manual or autosave to the memory card to keep your progression/unlocks. 

Typewriter saves function properly with the widescreen patch for File #2, btw.

*Note #2* 
There are apparently two US/NTSC versions of RE Outbreak File #2. If the patch doesn't work for your disc(and it's definitely a US/NTSC disc) you can try replacing the last two letters in the .pnach file name '0E' with '9B' to get it to load. I only own the 1.05 version of File #2, however, so I have no idea if the patch itself is compatible with the other US version.

Thx to whoever made the Omniconvert/PCSX2 Cheat Converter tools(Sry!) and also VirusPunk, 47iscool(and others, sry again!) for finding/creating AR/GameShark codes for the Greatest Hits version that actually, well y'know, work!

Attached Files
.pnach   1E65A50E.pnach (Size: 462 bytes / Downloads: 156)
.pnach   0245EF6D.pnach (Size: 453 bytes / Downloads: 187)
Good afternoon everyone!) Can someone please make a cheat codes for the game Ghost Vibration for the PAL version?

Game CRC: CDD0C904
CPU: Intel® Pentium® CPU G2030 @ 3.00GHz
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GT 1030 @ 2 GB
RAM: 12 GB DDR3
Biohazard 4, SLPM-66213

Region: NTSC (J)
CRC: 60FA8C69
Comments: Graphical Improvements
Author: Savas Gürcebe [Maori-Jigglypuff]

- Characters and World Brighter and disable all kind of
  their additional Lights and correct Brightness and
  individual Color Adjust for Item Indicators
  [Characters true Shape and Skin will be revealed now]
- Stack-Pointer controlled for special Brigthness Adjust of
  1/3) Laboratory of Plaga Sample ("Assignment Ada")
  2/3) Cannons in Shipyard ("Separate Ways")
  3/3) Giant Salazar-Statue ("Main Game")
- Disable completely white Brightness of Game-System
- No Body Shadow of the Characters on the Ground
- Disable Fog
- Disable moving Fog Clouds
- Gain 99999999 PTAS by collecting from a killed Enemy
  or from the wooden Box
- Gain 99999999 PTAS by selling an Item
- Gain 99999999 PTAS by buying an Item
- Infinite Health Leon
- Infinite Health Ashley
- Infinite Ammo for all Weapons
- Infinite Arrows for all Bowguns and
  infinite Hand-, Incendiary-, and Flash Grenade Usage
- No Waiting-Time for Krauser to transform his Arm
  in "The Mercenaries"
  [By Address-Pointer Localization]
- One Hit Kill Enemies
  [Code dormant]
- Collectable Items from killed Enemies never disappear
  [Code dormant]
- Background Music Modifier in "The Mercenaries"
  [Code dormant]
- Press L3 + R3 to gain 30 Minutes Time in "The Mercenaries"

Attached Files
.pnach   60FA8C69.pnach (Size: 11,5 KB / Downloads: 189)
.rar   BH4_1_Save_SLPM_66213.rar (Size: 37,46 KB / Downloads: 115)
(03-06-2016, 08:35 PM)Ryudo Wrote: Figured I'd release something different instead of a pnach file.

You will require Cheat Engine for this.

This is a Table for Silent Hill 2. The reason I chose for a CE file is because it's much easier to enable/disable codes, and you are able to fully control the values easily. (I do have a pnach file for the game as well if people really want it, but the CE table is much handier as it is).

[Image: bandicam%202016-03-06%2019-16-06-355.png]

So what does it do?

Once you have Silent Hill 2 running and your game loaded up, simply press the icon that has the green border around it on the screenshot, and select PCSX2 as the process.

All the "??" will become actual values.

If you want to change how much you have of an item for example, simply double click the 'Value' section for that item, and enter the number you want. (Don't go overboard, 999 is the max you can enter for items, anything over that is pointless).

Note for the items; if you don't have an 'Ampoule' yet for example, you will either have to obtain one in-game, or you have to simply use the 'Unlock All Items' code beforehand before you are able to actually change the value to whatever amount you want.

For the 'Current Ammo' in guns section, simply double click the Value section there, and you'll be given the option to max out the current ammo inside the gun. (For Handguns this is locked to 10 bullets, Shotguns is locked to 6, and Rifles are locked to 4. The reason for that is because if you put these values ANY higher than the maximum allowed values for guns, it will corrupt your save when saving with those values. So that's why I also blocked manually input values and only allowed users to choose from a dropdown box.

Once you have your guns filled, simply freeze the value (by checking the box next to the code) to have infinite ammo in your gun and you will also never have to reload.

[Image: GunAmmo.png]

It's pretty straightforward from there. If you need any further help still, feel free to let me know.

Functions:
  • Ability to add All Weapons and Healing Items. (Does not add Key Items or other Story-related Items)
  • Invincibility (Enable/Disable. Prevents you from getting hit at all).
  • Ability to increase the value of any of your consumable items. This includes Ammo for weapons.
  • Freeze ammo inside your weapons, and also fill a weapon to the max. (This basically acts as infinite ammo and no reloading)
  • Ability to set Game Time to 0:00 (Needed for 10-star ranking)
  • Ability to set Game Saves to 0 (Needed for 10-star ranking)
  • Ability to set Boat Stage Time to 0:00 (Needed for 10-star ranking)
  • Change the amount of enemies defeated by either 'shooting' or 'meleeing' them. (You need 75x for both methods for a 10-star ranking)
  • Change the number of items found in your current run. (You need at least 150x items for a 10-star ranking)
  • Ability to change the color of your Hyper Spray to ANY color you want. (White, Yellow, or Green. Green being the ultimate Hyper Spray version that one-hits any enemy in the game!)
  • Ability to change Action Difficulty and Riddle Difficulty. (Extra mode included for Riddle)
  • Minimap feature. (Enable/Disable. Adds a small minimap that shows your surroundings. Pretty handy).

So Ryudo, I followed this word-for-word, but it's not doing anything in-game.
I'm not sure if it's just outdated or if I'm doing something wrong here, but no matter what I enable on the CE table, nothing happens at all.
Attached below is a screenshot of what I have selected.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated!
Or the aforementioned .pnach file.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Ghost Vibration, SLES-51433

Region: PAL-E
CRC: CDD0C904

* Enable Code (Must Be On)
* Infinite Health
* Can't Overheat+Quick Death Ghost
* Infinite Energy

Attached Files
.pnach   CDD0C904.pnach (Size: 386 bytes / Downloads: 89)
CPU: Intel® Pentium® CPU G2030 @ 3.00GHz
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GT 1030 @ 2 GB
RAM: 12 GB DDR3
I tried using the "No encounter code" for legaia 2 and it worked. The only problem is I don't encounter enemies anymore even when i disabled the code. I also tried changing the patch=1 to 0 and tried the other one adding two // at the beginning of the code.Please help me bring back the encounter rate. Thank you in advance.