Predownloaded Emulator
Fair enough, I had no idea of the site relationship.

In their defense, my experience with their builds have been entirely positive, so if you're willing to take a risk, it's worth checking out.
If you want to play it safe, just stick with the official releases.

Sponsored links

Before the introduction of Orphis buildbot, I always use EmuCR builds. I know it is not official, but it is somewhat trustworthy. I don't think they have enough talent to modified the source code, or enough time to include a malware to the package. It is a good source for PCSX2 builds when you cannot obtain one from the official websites.

Recently I always get PCSX2 from Orphis buildbot. Of course, nothing beats the official one.
The emucr builds always contains extras.
If some feature is removed from pcsx2 which gives speed but reduces compatibility,that feature will most likely exist in the emucr builds(you could say that emucr builds of pcsx2 are all about speed and not compatibility)

Or DeSmuMe...officially the the WI-FI is removed from the official builds(and beta builds)but the emucr builds contains that feature and on top of that(at least here),they are ~15% slower.
(12-27-2012, 11:30 AM)jesalvein Wrote: http://sourceforge.net/projects/sevenzip...-Zip/9.22/

How do i get it on my computer? i said i cant use .exe install files.....
(12-27-2012, 07:19 PM)zantt Wrote: How do i get it on my computer? i said i cant use .exe install files.....

When that restriction is activated?
When you try to save exe files or immediately when you click on the link which point to exe.

You can right click=>Save target as(or whatever it is in your browser)=>when the dialog appear that is asking you where to save(if your settings are actually set to ask where to save),choose from Save as type: drop down menu All Files and for name,add .ooo to it

Use that or whatever you want but the extension must be some unknown to your windows(otherwise there other things you have to do),and when the file is saved,rename the ooo extension to exe
(12-27-2012, 07:29 PM)vsub Wrote: When that restriction is activated?
When you try to save exe files or immediately when you click on the link which point to exe.

You can right click=>Save target as(or whatever it is in your browser)=>when the dialog appear that is asking you where to save(if your settings are actually set to ask where to save),choose from Save as type: drop down menu All Files and for name,add .ooo to it

Use that or whatever you want but the extension must be some unknown to your windows(otherwise there other things you have to do),and when the file is saved,rename the ooo extension to exe
it lets me save it just fine but when i go to downloads and run it , i cant run install files cause im not admin. so it needs to be pre-installed stuff .-.
Check your PM
I thought you would use the .tar.bz2 file...
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(12-27-2012, 08:12 PM)jesalvein Wrote: I thought you would use the .tar.bz2 file...

how do i "use" that file?
simply extract it using sunrar (I assume it can do it)
or you could use this : http://files.framakey.org/stable/main/ap...03.fmk.zip
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go