Preferred settings for these specs!
@DaTankAC-I am really sorry, but i'm really knowledgeable regarding these things though I appreciate your help!. But what does it do?

Sponsored links

To reply with quotes click reply on that person's post Smile
So far while playing VP 2 with my current settings, I am still having low fps in-battles and out-battles(specially when setting is so closed)

(05-03-2013, 05:22 PM)Preet Wrote: To reply with quotes click reply on that person's post Smile

Though this is unrelated Thanks!
Then i can talk about related with this thread.ok u ask datank to what svns do.svns are build everyday for pcsx2 with bug fixes & improvements,with latest plugins & other stuff.
U can get them here http://buildbot.orphis.net/pcsx2
(05-03-2013, 06:59 PM)Ourea Wrote: So far while playing VP 2 with my current settings, I am still having low fps in-battles and out-battles(specially when setting is so closed)

Though this is unrelated Thanks!

VP2 is one of those "megathrust games"
Unfortunately, your CPU only won't be enough to run this game (since your GPU is too weak, you best bet is to use software mode and set extra sw rendering threads to 3.

But don't expect miracles. Better keep playing on your PS2 until you can afford a good gpu
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(05-03-2013, 02:41 PM)Ourea Wrote: @saiki- Well it made matters slight a bit bad. but i haven't tried the first one you quoted on it. Cause it has different plugins. Yes, I do have those plugins but somehow I can't "apply" it. An error always appears

This error

that error comes from your CPU not supporting SSSE3 just use the SSE2 one

(I just woke up, sorry)
(05-03-2013, 07:08 PM)Preet Wrote: Then i can talk about related with this thread.ok u ask datank to what svns do.svns are build everyday for pcsx2 with bug fixes & improvements,with latest plugins & other stuff.
U can get them here http://buildbot.orphis.net/pcsx2

Yes I know what is that but I can't seem to understand what is that for. Sorry
Is there a way to lower the graphics produced by the games? Somehow whenever the are high production of "lightnings"(light) It slows down
well Saiki's guide does mention that part too by running it in 1/2 the PS2 res Smile

or if you mean not rendering it at all that's a different thing !
(05-04-2013, 10:37 AM)The Old Refuge Wrote: well Saiki's guide does mention that part too by running it in 1/2 the PS2 res Smile

or if you mean not rendering it at all that's a different thing !

384 isn't half, it's 3/4, 256 would be half