Presentation & Gantz the game :)
Ohayo mina-san Smile

There is no presentation subject? I will do it here, and since i'm in a general discussion, i will put my help demand at the end.

Name: The fabulous princess kojima tae ! or kojima hime ^^
Country: France, near paris (i beg your mercy right now for my shameful English..)
Why i register: I love ps2 game, especially old-basic-japan-rpg xD
Why did you downloaded Pcsx2: To play to all the game i didn't play on my old ps2 (JAP and US game mostly because they don't reach us sometime)

I'm very nice to meet you all, and very happy to be here for Learning how to find responses to my answers Smile

Sooo, I have a pc (i7 and gtx680, just to resume) and i just downloaded the latest version of pcsx2 (i think) 1.2.1 r5875.
So far, everything is fine, and i'm very happy of the simplicity of this emulator.
I installed it, i have plugins and BIOS (idk if i can speak of that since i have read somewhere BIOS are personal or something like that ^^ But i have bios of the 3 country us-fr-jpn) and my first game run perfectly -Shadow Heart from the new world- Smile

Then i wanted to run the first game i never played, GANTZ the game, but he don't want to start ...
Pscx2 told me "File Not found" and something like "Isofilessytem"

Hummm, i know there is a specific settings for every game to run them perfectly but i changed a lots and got nothing but a black screen, then a message. I changed the Bios to a japan bios, nothing...

If someone can help me pls :'(

Sponsored links

Using a BIOS file with PCSX2 which you have downloaded from the internet or from a PS2 console you do not own is illegal. You must own the console the BIOS file came from (even if it's broken) to be legal.

Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go