Pressure modifier not working
Pcsx2 QT v1.7.5883

Running on Steam deckĀ 

I was trying to set up workaround for MGS3 pressure sensitivity buttons with rear button linked to pressure modifier. I tried all possible settings from 10% up to 50%. It does not work at all.

I then attempted to create macro and in macro settings set simulated pressure. Again no effect. Macro works fine because it triggers square button but pressure sensitivity is not working

Sponsored links

Can I get any help? This is an obvious bug but no response. I have tested this again and it does not work in any game. I tried macros, assign buttons, change pressure value from 1% to 50% but no effect.
Steam deck is barely, if at all, supported. You may be out of luck.
it is.
Problem is none of the devs own one. so you'll have to wait for someone who does and knows about pcsx2
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Hmm, maybe I am wrong but it does not look to me like a problem with steam deck compatibility. All functions work correctly except for this one. That's why I was thinking this function is broken in all Linux versions. I admit I never tested it on another system but I will and I will report it here
Ok coming back with report.

I downloaded latest pcsx2 qt for Mac v1.7.5888

Behaves exactly the same. Pressure modifier is not working. I assigned button to it in settings but in game there is no reaction to it.

So as I expected this is not a problem with Steam deck. This function is not working at all (not sure about windows, I haven't tried).
works fine here. so, no idea.
(06-14-2024, 07:05 AM)jesalvein Wrote: works fine here. so, no idea.

Which version of software and which platform?

Window, Linux?

QT or standard?
windows, 1.7.5888, qt
Ok i will test windows next.

Maybe it's a problem with Linux only