Pressure sens for lilypad plugin?
So uh what happened to the lilypad plugin in the new dev builds? I can't install scpdrivers custom lilypad plugin for pressure sensitivity support now. Is there any alternative to get it to work or to get pressure sensitivity in general to work?

Sponsored links

i guess it finally got merged to core
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(01-07-2021, 08:20 PM)jesalvein Wrote: i guess it finally got merged to core

Does that mean it's not able to be modified now?
exactly
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
If you need custom functionality I guess you could make an issue on the github requesting it, alternatively you could ask the author that made the changes (if it wasn't you) to make a PR for it, providing it doesn't break any current functionality, that's probably fine.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(01-07-2021, 11:45 PM)refraction Wrote: If you need custom functionality I guess you could make an issue on the github requesting it, alternatively you could ask the author that made the changes (if it wasn't you) to make a PR for it, providing it doesn't break any current functionality, that's probably fine.

I'm not sure if it would work the same anymore, probably would need to be rewritten. I've got no idea how it was made though. It was Scarlet.Crush's scptoolkit dll's XInput1_3.dll and LilyPad-Scp-r5875.dll working to create pressure sensitive functionality, even on bluetooth.