Pressure sensitivity with ps3 controller
Hi, id like some help with setting up pressure sensitivity on 1.7.4 with a ps3 controller. I know on 1.6.0 I could use scp and lilypad to allow the ps3s pressure sensitive buttons to go through, but i cant seem to find anything that wouldnt permanently change the button to be more sensitive. That wouldnt work because im trying to play mgs3, and permanently having low pressure buttons wouldnt allow me to shoot. Id love some help with this issue or confirmation that playing 1.6.0 is the only way to have seamless pressure sensitivity

Sponsored links

using dshidmini will do the trick on 1.7
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(02-13-2023, 08:32 AM)jesalvein Wrote: using dshidmini will do the trick on 1.7

Thank you, it took awhile but i finally got it working
Hello. Same issue. Using dshidmini with sxs setting and bth but pressure sensitivity still not working for buttons in mgs3 and authentic sony ps3 controller. What am i doing wrong! Please help. Nefarius told me to ask pcsx2 support. On lateat nightly build btw jesalvein.
(02-13-2023, 08:32 AM)jesalvein Wrote: using dshidmini will do the trick on 1.7

Im being careful not to be annoying but i dont know how to tag u in above post. Please help. Im trying to read everywhere here and on nefarius github.

Also i dont know how to delete previous post so as to keep it all in one post. Thanku. Sorry. Please help.