Pretty Slow on a "good" pc ...
(01-21-2013, 02:02 AM)henkjan Wrote: like 75% of the people on here?

this is why i never go on forums, trying to help and get a warning

It's not our fault if you are unable to comply to the rules YOU agreed when suscribing here.
I guess this is just far beyond your understanding skills, though Tongue2
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go

Sponsored links

Dont change to 'software'renderer.its slow.try to closing background services.try some speedhacks and frameskip.ok
(01-20-2013, 10:50 PM)ps2freak Wrote: Try disabling "Allow 8-bit textures"...?

This changed nothing on the speed or graphic quality :/

(01-21-2013, 01:32 AM)henkjan Wrote: some game are just really really bad graphic wise

95% of the games i tried look great, however when i tried Devil may cry it looked like ***** aswell.
it is probally the game file that has the issues, check the game size.

it was the same for me, downloaded DMC1 on 1.1G file and looked like *****, later found a 1.8G and it was with propper graphics

Well i have the original PS2 CD. I only want to play them on PC cause my PS2 stocks in every game. I guess its a hardware problem, because on my brother's ps2 they work fine.

(01-21-2013, 11:44 AM)kratos16feb Wrote: Dont change to 'software'renderer.its slow.try to closing background services.try some speedhacks and frameskip.ok

Only with software renderer i have perfect graphic without bugs. But its slower.
Direct3D11 or 9 (Hardware) is a bit faster but has bugs.
It runs a bit faster with speedhacks but not "smooth" and i still have graphic bugs.

Thats every time when i am far away from objects:

And if i come nearer, i get this result:

Sorry for my bad english anyways Laugh
And thx for help so far.
you have low FPS aswell and it looks like it is not in native resolution is it? try putting it on native resolution
Panda.Man Panda.Man, does whatever a Panda.Man does
Native resolution is enabled. But even when it is disabled, i dont have more or less FPS.

I think pcsx is'nt made for my pc :/
(01-21-2013, 07:10 PM)Prototyp206 Wrote: Native resolution is enabled. But even when it is disabled, i dont have more or less FPS.

I think pcsx is'nt made for my pc :/

Oh no, there should be a lot of games that will play smoothlyWink
AMD Phenom II X4 975 BE OC 4.0 GHz, Corsair Hydro H70
AMD Radeon HD 6990 OC, Accelero Twin Turbo
ASUS Crosshair V Formula 990FX
OCZ Revodrive 3 X2 240 Gb
16 Gb G.Skill 1833 MHz

23 PS2's
Until now i tested 5 games on my PC.

Ratchet and Clank 1 & 2: too low fps and graphic bugs
Bournout Dominator: Around 55 fps but graphic bugs
Crash N Burn: 35 fps and graphic bug
Need for Speed Underground: 38 - 50 fps and a graphic bug (traffic cars have a square in the backlights)

Oh and sometimes i loose focus in window mode, which means that the game gets no inpot from my gamepad.
The games are working perfect in my brother's PS2.

Don't know what i could do. All driver's are up to date.
Unfortunately you've picked some of the worst running games on PCSX2! Coupled with that, your cpu isn't overly quick. If you could overclock it to around 3.4Ghz or more, it might be a slightly nicer experience. Also when using software mode (f9) for games like Ratchet and Clank to fix the graphics bugs, make sure you have the number of software rendering threads in the gsdx setup set to about 3.

Other than that, you could try using a bit of VU Cycle stealing and the recommended speed hacks.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Nice.

Well i'm going to test it out. I'm using software renderer direct3d11: (3d9 gives only 5 - 8 fps more).
2,8 GHz: 80 - 85 % 22 fps
3,0 GHz: 80 - 85 % 30 fps
3,5 GHz: 80 - 85 % 33 - 47 fps
is that with 3 rendering threads? but yes you will need to use some speedhacks, possibly put the EE Cycle rate on 2 and the VU Cycle Stealing on the 2nd notch, plus recommended speedhacks. You might also get a small speed boost by setting the clamping for EE and VU to "none". also experiment with changing your VU's to the SuperVU settings rather than MicroVU, see if that helps.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]