Primal- Broken
Hey guys,

The game Primal is basically utterly busted for PCSX2. Since 0.96 it hasn't changed whatsoever in playability. I am using the latest SVNs and my computers both far surpass the recommended specs to use PCSX2.

The intro completely freezes, so then I turn the "skip movies" option on, but the game has some weird error when I finally walk into the center chamber right after entering the spirit world. Its the final room where Abbadon is killed. Is there any help to possibly play this great game with the really smexy goth heroine? Andreas Katsulas is amazing for the golem's voice, and the game ties to a lot of great memories. It'd be really swell to play it sometime.

Will this game be focused on eventually for bugs and errors? I'd make a more specific error report, except the entire game just won't play! It's not the game disc and I even Nero'ed my PS2 Primal disc (which I own) into an ISO, and same issue. Thanks guys.

My computers I use to play RED FACTION:

Alienware Aurora-R3, BIOS A06 (latest)
Win 7 Home Premium, 64bit x86 SP1
Intel Core i7 Quad 2600k at 4.1GHz
8GB Kingston Hyper X Predator RAM at 1867MHz
Dual 2GB (4GB) AMD 6950's in CrossfireX (attempted CFX gameplay disabled/enabled; problem remained)

Alienware M17 (2008 model), BIOS B13 (latest and last)
Win 7 Ultimate 64bit x64, SP1
Intel Core 2 Extreme x9100 at 3.067GHz, Unlocked & OC'd to 3.4GHz
8GB Corsair RAM at 1333MHz
Dual 512MB (1GB) ATI 3870's in Crossfire

Sponsored links

far from a bug report. moved to general discussion
according to the compatibility list, this game is playable under pcsx2 :
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Primal-SC...2-U--28659
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go