Primal EE and GS Issues
@dhillel:
Very nice tip.
It doesn't work with "Progressive Scan" though.
Smile

Sponsored links

Pardon the Necro, but I too am having issues. Specifically with in-game cut-scenes, not the pre-rendered MPEG ones. The video doesn't show and the audio is quite choppy/slow. I've attempted the fixes mentioned earlier in the thread, but to no avail. It's not a hardware issue as near as I can tell, so I am at a loss at this point as to how to proceed.
couldn't get decent first movie playspeed but then ran it without utorrent running and the speed actually became acceptable- so i think turning off any junk you don't need could help.
i was also removing adware and bugs with JWR and adwcleaner (though i may have deleted crap i shouldn't have- and avg seemed to hinder defragmenter for some reason)
i also changed the nstc/pal to 30/25 in vm.
version used: pcsx2-5068-windows-x86 (can use hardware graphics)
the only issue with hdw is that the option display when skipping cutscenes would not render all the time- hope this won't include other displays too but at least it is playable.
2500k 3.3ghz no overclock
16gig 1600mhz
nvidia 650 ti boost 2gig.
according to http://www.cpubenchmark.net/singleThread.html
3570k is 10% faster than 2500k. so i'm confident a second hand upgrade will ensure full play when haswells dent the ivybridges. haswells said to be 10% faster (20% total!) Happy
Please don't necro old threads.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD