Problem
Cpu: Intel I5
Graphic Card: 9800 GT
DirectX installed: Ver. 11

When i try to use the emulator it says to "Update DirectX"

Is it because the 9800 GT only supports DirectX10?

So the question is: "What have i got to do?" I should install directx10 over 11? How? :/

Thank you!

Sponsored links

Just update directx. Just because you have directx11 does not mean you have the latest update. And directx11 does not replace directx10 or directx9 for that matter. So all you need to do is follow the directions the emulator gives you.
Specs:
CPU: C2D E8400 @ 3.6
GPU: GTX 560Ti 2Gb
MOB: Asus P5QL
RAM: Crucial 4Gb
(02-18-2010, 06:06 PM)GamerGeek Wrote: Just update directx. Just because you have directx11 does not mean you have the latest update. And directx11 does not replace directx10 or directx9 for that matter. So all you need to do is follow the directions the emulator gives you.

Ok now im gonna update it..but its pretty strange that the directx isn't already updated..in fact i got the new pc just today Ohmy
DirectX gets updated quite often. Even if your pc was delivered today its understandable it does not have the latest updates.
Specs:
CPU: C2D E8400 @ 3.6
GPU: GTX 560Ti 2Gb
MOB: Asus P5QL
RAM: Crucial 4Gb
Ok now i can actually launch the game..but.. just after the "Sony Computer Entertainment" screen the emulator crashes X(
I'm a little bit confused..after having played a bit with the Graphic Plugin i can start the disc but..how comes the emulator see the Star Ocean 3 disc as an "Audio Cd"?

and i also get a warning messagge in the console:
BOOT Error = System.CNF not found
Configure the emulator properly.
http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-2298.html#Cdvd
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(02-18-2010, 07:32 PM)Bositman Wrote: Configure the emulator properly.
http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-2298.html#Cdvd

Problem solved Smile sorry for my noobness