Problem|Bios Rom is empty
its alot to read just give me a guide how to take the bios from the PS2

Sponsored links

Read the BIOS Section ONLY. There will be two links

Guide Wrote:How to extract the bios files from your PS2: Visit this thread and a thread HERE.
Also, here are 2 youtube tutorials on dumping your BIOS from your console:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3AVqzYcqSw (thanks to FullGrownGaming)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1rugIJQwGw (thanks to tallbender)

Read the Guides marked. If you do not understand then watch a video. It will be better. Smile
[Image: recodersignature2.png]
hmm ok i have another problem when i turn the PS2 on i see only 2 options

BROWSER and System Configuration

my PS2 version is 2.0
You didn't watch/read anything from the above videos did you? Tongue
[Image: newsig.jpg]
i started to watch the video he got many options and i have only 2
Maybe you didn't heard "You do have to have some sort of way to load a homebrew programs and Free MC Boot is probably the best way to do it"

Free MC Boot is soft mod for the PS2 and that soft mod allows you have all those options but to be able to install Free MC Boot you again must have some sort of way to load homebrews.

Here are tons of ways to boot homebrews...in the tutorials there it explain how to boot the FreeMCBoot but what is needed here is to boot the dumper(rather than starting the free mc boot installer,you are going to start the dumper using the same instructions from the site).
Of course you can also install FreeMCBoot to make your life easier but your PS2 must not be one of the newest PS2 models(SCPH-9000x with date code something different than 8A or 8B)
Please i dont really understand can you tell me what i have to download from there?

or if there is video toturial?
Everything is explained there and also everything that is needed.
You just have to read the tutorial which you can use(have what is required)