Problem GT4
Exclamation 
Hello, I'm trying to play Gran Turismo 4, when the race starts all distorted screen image and game is slow too.

Please someone help me

Pc specs
Quote:AMD Phenom II x4 965 BE @ 3.7
4GB DDR3
Geforce 9500GT gddr3

Using PCSX2 0.9.8

[Image: ca774dbad0.jpg]
[Image: c480ec3fec.jpg]

Sponsored links

Set brightness to 0 ingame.

Edit: Your gpu is quite slow so try ticking native in gsdx.
Specs:
CPU: C2D E8400 @ 3.6
GPU: GTX 560Ti 2Gb
MOB: Asus P5QL
RAM: Crucial 4Gb
Hello, I apologize actually I'm here to state my problem too. I'm sorry dear smork if I can't help you, but I think this might be also the same problem. I have bought and trade vga card gforce 9400gt to new vga card gforce 9800gt. I thought if I buy it, I could play this game without problem, but after all it becomes stuck and I can't play it anymore. The problem for the first time was it wasn't set to native for sse2 gsdx, then I set it. My pcsx is r1736
my specs are:
1 gb ddr
gforce 9800gt
cpu athlon x2 II 250 3.0GHz
What is the problem with my computer so far that I can't play it normally?
Is it because of my cpu? Do I have to overclock it or buy a new one and also buy new memory? I'm sorry if I'm intruding you guys.
(06-10-2011, 06:56 PM)Arijebeng1 Wrote: My pcsx is r1736

The first thing you might want to do is get r4600.

http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-PCSX2-0-9...#pid167351
Want to contribute? Don't know how? Check out the PCSX2 Wiki page!

Keep safe with MyWOT.

I have everything...
(06-10-2011, 06:59 PM)MyDreamName Wrote: The first thing you might want to do is get r4600.

http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-PCSX2-0-9...#pid167351

All right! Thank you for your information, MyDreamName, actually I write in this online computer and this isn't my personal computer, this online internet cafe, so my computer is in my home, I'll try it and I'll report whether I have problem with it or the problem is solved to you again.
Excuse me, MyDreamName, everyone, I’m here to inform that I haven't downloaded pcsx2 r4600 yet without downloading a new directX library package in order to play gran turismo 4 comfortably, actually I don’t want my computer connected with internet. So I used another computer. Today, my new gforce 9800gt 512mb is broken, the problem with the card is because it didn’t have a plug in for power supply from the start. Then I replaced this vga card without more fee. I replaced the same 9800gt but now with plug in for power supply. I also replaced and I paid for the new power supply, about 20$. That’s an expensive one, the problem now is that I’m worried is it because I played pc game until this 3 am, and I slept without exiting the game, I let the computer and the game online until I woke up 8 am. Or is it because I played gran turismo 4 with pcsx2 r3878? Or is it that I always turn my computer and I don’t use for playing, only watching, listnening to music? Or is it because of my vga card itself wasn’t good for my computer because with no power supply?Sad
My specs are: CPU: Athlon X2 250 3.01 ghz
RAM: 1.0 gb ddr2
vga card: gforce 9800gt 512mb.