Problem Running a Game
Hi, i am new to pcsx2 and am having problems running my first game. First i tried mounting an image of my game using PowerIso, then going to run cd/dvd. iWIth this method i only get a black screen. Still with the image mounted, i try "execute". with this method the "ps2" seems to not know that there is a "dvd" laoded. These methods i tried using the Gigaherz's plugin 0.7.0.. I also tried loading the image using Linuz iso pluging, but get an "error laoding iso" message tring cd/dvd, and execute methods. the Peops plugin does not recognize my virtual drive.

Game: Disgaea 2
Computer:
Amd Athlon II 250 (dual 3.3Ghz OC)
4 GB ram
Win 7 64bit
9800 GT OC Edition 512 Mb

Sponsored links

Unmount the iso, THEN use linuz iso plugin. If the ISO is mounted in any other program it won't work, and often times mounted images have more issues than just running the ISO.

You can also try the latest pcsx2 version (revision 1888) and it has a new option, file -> run iso where you no longer have to setup a CDVD plugin.
[Image: 2748844.png]
i stated in first post that i tried the linuz plugin and i get an error that says error loading (file path), then another error that says error laoding the cd/dvd plugin. I guess i can try the new beta if you think that will help...
(12-21-2009, 07:02 AM)darkx3 Wrote: i stated in first post that i tried the linuz plugin and i get an error that says error loading (file path), then another error that says error laoding the cd/dvd plugin. I guess i can try the new beta if you think that will help...
oops sorry, i unmounted the used linuz and it worked, thx for the help