Problem With Dragonball Z Tenkaichi Games
If he's dying to play it, he'll do it on his real ps2.
That´s still the most efficient way.
Anyways, this is a pcsx2 support thread, and thus completely off-topic.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go

Sponsored links

Why would I bother with an inferior port of the game?
And the reason I got the emulator is because the actual disc of the game is broken, the game is 8 years old after all.
(08-31-2014, 01:50 PM)Tarranium Wrote: Why would I bother with an inferior port of the game?
And the reason I got the emulator is because the actual disc of the game is broken, the game is 8 years old after all.

I don't know why you say it's an inferior port. In any case it would be superior in graphics because of the greater hardware that Wii have. And I just recommended this to you because I tried a PAL version with PCSX2 and it didn't perform well, and in split screen it was just unplayable. Then I tried the Wii version on Dolphin and it ran flawless even with split screen.
(09-01-2014, 11:14 AM)david093 Wrote: I don't know why you say it's an inferior port. In any case it would be superior in graphics because of the greater hardware that Wii have. And I just recommended this to you because I tried a PAL version with PCSX2 and it didn't perform well, and in split screen it was just unplayable. Then I tried the Wii version on Dolphin and it ran flawless even with split screen.

Depends on the OP's hardware.
Again, this is off-topic anyways.

@OP : never played this game before, so i couldn't notice this "bug" you're reporting.
Tried another input method in lilypad ? like raw instead of windows messaging ?
Nothing works.
the best would be someone else confirming it as a bug, to see if something can be done.
Just to make sure , try :
- software mode
- clamping modes set to extra
- round mode set to real
- supervu instead of microvu

I don't think it'll change anything, but it's worth a try.
(09-02-2014, 08:48 AM)jesalvein Wrote: the best would be someone else confirming it as a bug, to see if something can be done.
Just to make sure , try :
- software mode
- clamping modes set to extra
- round mode set to real
- supervu instead of microvu

I don't think it'll change anything, but it's worth a try.

No ;( Didn't work
I own tenkaichi 3 and one thing I think you got wrong is that to perform enemy "spin" smash you dont press triangle and a directional button, atleast I have never done so myself, since different combi attacks are tied to how many times you have done a regular punch (except upper kick and lower kick)

Also can you use the directional buttons at all for moving or menus ?

Now then, is your 360 pad original (like, one of the first models) or stock model and not made by a third party ?
I have a chillstream gamepad which identifies as a basic 360 pad (for a PC) but doesnt work on 360 (must have something to do with the air flow feature) and ever since I installed the latest 360 pad drivers for windows 7 (so I could use the DS3 input wrapper and use my Dualshock 3 with my PC/emulator) this particular chillstream game pad has stopped working properly with PCSX2 AND ePSXe. The emulators dont recognize inputs properly anymore.

However it still works flawlessly on PC games.

Rest of my pads also work perfectly on these emulators as well as my friends 360 pad (though it may have been before I installed the new drivers)

Do you have the latest drivers ?

One thing that would be interesting to know is that can you get all moves to function perfectly if you cross bind the controller and your keyboard (so that the moves you cannot perform could be performed or completed with the KB).
Excl Note to self: learn to write shorter posts