Problem With Dragonball Z Tenkaichi Games
First off, I have a good PC, I can make the settings so it stays at 60 FPS, I use Lilypad and a 360 controller.

My problem is this: In Dragonball Z Tenkaichi 2 and 3, the way you transform is to press the thumbstick buttons, AKA R3 and L3. I have set it like so from the controls configuration but it doesn't work. I can't transform ingame because it doesn't recognize the thumbsticks being pressed even thou I have configured them multiple times.

Then there's a second problem, in Tenkaichi 2 and 3 there is a way to make strong punches in different directions. When you hold the punching button (Square on Playstation, X on my 360 controller) and a D-pad button in some direction it will knock the enemy in that direction. BUT, I cannot do a special hit with the D-pad buttons. When you press the energy blast button (Triangle on playstation, Y on my 360 controller) will perform a special hit that will either stun or knock away your opponent, but with pressing the D-pad left or right buttons you are able to kick or punch them so they'll turn around. This however does not work for some reason on my emulator with the 360 controller.

I thank in advance for any help.

Sponsored links

Care to share your lilypad settings ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Do you mean the bindings?
Yep
Sorry for the late reply, ***** internet is *****.

http://s1050.photobucket.com/user/Darth_...c.png.html
tried another plugin ?
like pokopom ?
Just tried and sadly it doesn't solve my issue, for some reason it actually lowers my performance.
Hi, I just got registered to say that I play Tenkaichi 3 on Dolphin instead of PCSX2, as Dolphin emulates this game faster and also works good when doing multiplayer with split screen. So I recommend you to try out the wii version on Dolphin, you will have to bind "A" gamecube controller button to "Square" or "X" if u own a 360 controller. Hope this helps!
(08-31-2014, 11:30 AM)david093 Wrote: Hi, I just got registered to say that I play Tenkaichi 3 on Dolphin instead of PCSX2, as Dolphin emulates this game faster and also works good when doing multiplayer with split screen. So I recommend you to try out the wii version on Dolphin, you will have to bind "A" gamecube controller button to "Square" or "X" if u own a 360 controller. Hope this helps!
In short, you're telling the op to buy the gc version while he owns the ps2 version ?
Maybe you are wealthy enough to do so, but not everyone is, you know...

Useless advice.
(08-31-2014, 12:01 PM)jesalvein Wrote: In short, you're telling the op to buy the gc version while he owns the ps2 version ?
Maybe you are wealthy enough to do so, but not everyone is, you know...

Useless advice.

You are right, I just said what works for me and didn't think of that, as I own that game since it came out, later I got my Wii sold and kept the game Rolleyes . But he could find it cheap "2nd hand" and if he really wants to play that game, it would be worth.