Problem getting to work second controller analog sticks
Hi, I've been searching everywhere and I can't still make the second controller work for a 2 player game.

I'm currently running 
PCSX2 Nightly - v1.7.4549
i7 Macbook pro mid 2014 

I have two ps2 controllers connected to the computer through two different adapters, one being a twin USB cable, I had to get a second adapter because when two controllers were connected to the twin usb adapter the second controller would just be stuck with the left analog stick moving to the right. 

Anyway, now with two usb adapters and controllers connected separately the second controller doesn't drift to the right anymore but the left and right analog sticks don't work. Triangle, X, R2, L2, up, down, left and right on the pad are working for the second controller too, just the analog sticks don't work.

I tried switching the controllers on the ports and the controller 1 always works, even without disconnecting them and only switching controller 2 to 1 in controller settings under PCSX2 them controller 1 works but 2 doesn't.
If I automap to the keyboard in Settings also only player 1 works.
I tried mapping it with gamepad tool but couldn't find PAD.ini under ~/Library/Application Support/PCSX2/inis/  however I copied the mapping string into game_controller_db.txt in the applications folder /Applications/PCSX2-v1.7.4549.app/Contents/Resources

and still didn't work. I'm thinking it's not a problem of the controllers or adapters. Is there something else I could do?

Thank you

Sponsored links

Can you run https://www.psx-place.com/resources/ps2-...-jbit.670/ and see if they work there?  Maybe it's the game being weird or something