Problem: "high end" PC and slow performance.(onimusha 2)
My name is Cloud...I have a sword. I fight cactaurs...because I'm bored...
=D

I noticed you're using the cdvd ghz plugin (for running straight from the PS2 disc with the disc in drive) rather than just ripping your disc to an ISO with something like ImgBurn software and then running it straight from ISO from the PCSX2 menu.

And yeah, need the PCSX2 version you're using; it is recommended to either use the v1.0 from the website or the SVN version if that 1.0 version isn't working well enough for ya. It may be one of many issues, but you can try updating DirectX via the Microsoft DirectX Web Installer. And perhaps tell us what video card drivers you're using.

Sponsored links

The op is using an svn build. You can tell because the op has the option to select their gpu.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
(01-23-2014, 04:39 AM)darkwraith007 Wrote: My name is Cloud...I have a sword. I fight cactaurs...because I'm bored...
=D

I noticed you're using the cdvd ghz plugin (for running straight from the PS2 disc with the disc in drive) rather than just ripping your disc to an ISO with something like ImgBurn software and then running it straight from ISO from the PCSX2 menu.

And yeah, need the PCSX2 version you're using; it is recommended to either use the v1.0 from the website or the SVN version if that 1.0 version isn't working well enough for ya. It may be one of many issues, but you can try updating DirectX via the Microsoft DirectX Web Installer. And perhaps tell us what video card drivers you're using.

It's a good point but his EE is at 100 %. Meaning his CPU is struggling.
Lenovo Y50-70 Gaming Laptop
Intel Core i7-4720HQ @ 2.6Ghz - 3.6Ghz Quad Core
Nvidia GTX 960M 4GB
8GB DDR3 Ram
15.6'' Full HD 1920 x 1080 IPS
Windows 10 64 Bit
---
Intel Core i5 4670 @ 3.4Ghz
Gigabyte H81M
Gigabyte Radeon R9 280X 3GB
8GB DDR 3 Ram
1TB WD Black
Windows 10 64 Bit
Phillips 23.6" 1920x1080 IPS
(01-23-2014, 04:39 AM)darkwraith007 Wrote: My name is Cloud...I have a sword. I fight cactaurs...because I'm bored...
=D

100% off topic, but that "My name is Cloud" video is the cutest thing ever, I can't stop listening to it... hahahaha.