Problem in Star Ocean 3
Thanks a bunch, will see what's up with that now Tongue2

Sponsored links

Ok, I couldn't get it working with the latest Lilypad. The last 0.9.xxx version let me play the soft tune though (sensitivity of 0.522 iirc).
Hmm, made a mistake.
If you use the very latest lilypad and pcsx2 beta (legacy gui though), then it works perfectly.
by latest beta do you mean 1888 or one you have to compile on your own?
Windows Vista Home Premium 64 Bit
Pentium Dual-Core CPU E5200 @ 2.50GHz (2 CPUs), ~2.5GHz
NVIDIA GeForce 9500 GT
1888 will do Smile
Wink 
http://forums.pcsx2.net/images/icons/wink.gif Thanks u guys . switching back to 0.96 worked . 2 weeks of my skull going crazy has finally stopped . for those who still havent figured it out .

Step1: make a save point before the berquell mines and load that memory card on pcsx2 0.96.

Step2: you can use the gsdx graphics plugins of the latest beta release with 0.96 to avoid any slowdown of the game if u want to . worked great for me .

Step3: set lilypad 0.99 plugin on pcsx2 0.96 . map two keyboard keys to the circle button and set the sensitivity of one of them to 0.500 for the soft melody . the other one should be the default 1.0000 . dont use lilypad 0.99 on the beta release because pcsx2 will crsh as soon as any key is pressed .

Step4: load the save point on the memory card in step 1 and continue the game.

Step5: cant think of any .
Is it possible to use a PS3 controller for this section of game? I am still near beginning of game, but want to playthrough whole game and not worry too much about this part. Thoughts appreciated Smile
wow congrats for reviving 2.5 yr old thread i think the author does not update this thread anymore for nearly 3 years.
better close this now!
Main PC1:i5-4670,HD7770(Active!)
Main PC2:i5-11600K,GTX1660Ti(Active!)
PCSX2 Discord server IGN:smartstrike
PCSX2 version uses:Custom compiled buildĀ 1.7.0 64-bit(to be update regularly)
smartstk's YouTube Channel
no need to close this thread, Skeet used the search function of the forum and He is in the right topic aswell. Not much people use the search function and just make a new thread over and over.