Problem in configuration for God of War 2
ok got you, may this could be the problem but I don't think so because there are lot of videos on youtube with the lowest specs then me and playing the game with 60 fps.

anyways is there any other way?

I like this game just wanna play at all.

I have tried all the ticks and options one by one in pcsx2 0.9.7 r3113

Please help me out.,.,.$

Sponsored links

Hi, I've experienced the same problem as you when playing GoW2 or GoW1 for that matter. All I can say is that your processor is to weak, if you are using 0.9.7. version try adjusting GSDx plugin to the one that's got SSE4 in the name (Plugins Control), use native res. But as I said, your processor probably doesn't support this SSE4, believe it's called hash extension or something like that Tongue, so use GSDx-SSSE3. Now to the matter, I have a similar processor, and I'm getting about 30 FPS, WITH speedhacks (emulation settings/speehacks), I would advise you to use the latest version of PCSX2 when using these, and use only speedhacks on the left side of the speedhacks screen. You won't get a big speedup, but it could help a little, though It's not very advisable to use these. Set everything else to lowest possible mode.

If none of these help, get a new CPU Tongue. Hope this helps, good luck Smile.
SSSE3 & SSE4 won't work as t's an amd CPu
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Uh, that's right it's AMD, thought it was Athlon, guess I should read more carefully Tongue.
So, there's only one thing left to do: get a new CPU :/.
well after all of the tries I got speed of around 35 fps on GOD1 and 25 fps in GOD2.,.,.$

Thanks a lot for your help members.,.,.$

(10-04-2010, 07:01 AM)ShayTosan Wrote: well after all of the tries I got speed of around 35 fps on GOD1 and 25 fps in GOD2.,.,.$

I'll post my GoW2 setting in a few days for you, I get much faster on a 2.2 maybe it'll help some. (I just don't have pcsx2 in front of me, nor am I capable of running it right now)
@Saiki, I would like to see that as well, if you could inform me as well when you post it, I would be grateful Tongue.
I'll have them up tomorrow (I have been busy with a few things)