Problem, lag and acceleration with GTX580, i7 965EX
i have the same problem :/

Sponsored links

you're at stock

the game needs more powwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaa
3.20ghz 8threads Oo

Core i7
PCSX2 only uses two out of those four cores, so you will probably need more CPU processing power. You could try toying with the speedhacks, unless they break the game. Just don't use VU Cycle Stealing.
Want to contribute? Don't know how? Check out the PCSX2 Wiki page!

Keep safe with MyWOT.

I have everything...
Ok uhhh...

First problem is lag, correct?
What do the EE/GS% numbers in the game window say when you get slowdowns?
Tried any speedhacks yet? Same results? (can start with the recommended ones, or simply trying the "presets" slider at the bottom of the window)

Second problem is sometimes even at 60FPS the game lags? or is it that it doesn't feel smooth at 60FPS?

Last problem is sound bug? or there's no sound bug?
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
a friend have same type of processor (i7 860) same architecture, but lower power and lower frequency. ISO and pcs2x works find :/ (option default, no speed hacks)
So a friend of yours has the same CPU, but clocked at a lower rate and therefore less powerful but the same game works fine?

Keep safe with MyWOT.

I have everything...
lags and acceleration is not "coupled" with FPS, i turn 40-50fps. EE are 98/100 always, GS 30-50

Same problem with speed hacks.

Sound bug, like little slow motion

MyDreamName : yes, he have the lowest plateform (lga 1156, i have lga 1366) and games works fine.
Sorry, I have difficulty expressing myself ... I'vevery bad English.
The sound is slow because you have the default sound settings and you are running not at full speed.

NTSC games are meant to run at 60 frames on a console to match the refresh rate of a TV. When it does not meant 60 frames, it will slow down instead of frameskip. Because your FPS seems to jump, that could be the reason why you are slowing up/speeding up.

Keep safe with MyWOT.

I have everything...
maybe, how to try to fix this?

i precise, other emulator works fine (like dolphin) in fullHD, 16/9 8xAA