Problem, lag and acceleration with GTX580, i7 965EX
Exclamation 
hello, first, sorry for my bad english, i'm french.

I have a problem with PCSX2, i try many configuration and option, but i have son "bug".

I have record an example with fraps, with the iso JAK II:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-RSeX9cL-iM

it's slower than the reality becacause i Fraps, but it's the same, in more speed (sometime more speed than the original game)
And sound bug.

Can you help me plz? I tried lot of realesed of PCS2X, i'm with the 0.9.8.

My configuration : i7965EX, sli gtx580 (i tried disable SLI, can't change my problem), win764bit.

thanks.

Sponsored links

I can't hear any sound bug in that youtube video, maybe I'm missing something?

What exactly is the problem?
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
The game suffers from slowdowns and accelerations, which are not normal. the frame rate is not stable, and its highly spits as if he was a little slow too.

it's like in the video, but accelerated x2 for pictures. It slowed down because I fraps. It's not fluid, yet there are FPS (50-60 average) which is still rarely seen on the PC configuration
I don't understand what you mean. Is not clear if speedhacks are being used and if so, which and how.

What mean you with PC configuration?

Can you post your actual configuration? like graphics options, the framelimiting status...

Comparing emulation with native games lead you to nowhere, just can't apply the same parameters, after some point the best video card can't do anything to help there. It's not because it could run crysis everything maxed it should be expected the emulation will not overtax the CPU on graphics "abuse".
Imagination is where we are truly real
i have the same problem with the defaut option, with native résolution...speedhacks disable. the game just run not correctly (i try jak2, jak3, shadow of the colossus).

i use DX9 hardware, SEE41. DX11 have some bug.

[Image: pcs2x10.jpg]
I don't get what your CPU is. Would you mind posting a link?

Also, as the other poster said, are you using speedhacks? These can typically cause slowdowns, especially VU Cycle Stealing.

Edit: Are you also running it straight from the disc, or did you rip it?
Want to contribute? Don't know how? Check out the PCSX2 Wiki page!

Keep safe with MyWOT.

I have everything...
i7 965 extrem edition for CPU. no speed hacks..

[Image: pcsx2210.jpg]

Are you running this straight from your disk drive? (are you just putting the disk in your computer and running that way?) Or did you rip it using something like Alcohol or ImgBurn?

Keep safe with MyWOT.

I have everything...
i run my iso from hard drive disk, i try to mount iso with Deamon tool and run with CDVD plugin but not resolve the problem.

[Image: 33310.jpg]
You shouldn't be using Daemon to mount your images, because that basically creates a layer of emulation over another layer of emulation.

Just go to the Iso Selector in the PCSX2 client and just find the .iso there, and see if you still have problems.

Keep safe with MyWOT.

I have everything...