Problem loading games: File Not found/ Path: IsoFileSystem
Recently I've been getting cravings to play Monster Hunter 2 (I'm listening to the OST as I type this). Though due to the lack of owning a PS2 any more, I went the ways of emulation.

I downloaded the latest version of PCSX2, and 'got' a BIOS and a copy of the game. Now I'm no tech head here, so my issue is probably a common one brought about by my own incompetence. But when I try and boot from my Monster Hunter 2.iso, I get the error:
File Not Found
Path: IsoFileSystem

I've even tried burning the iso to a CD with ImgBurn, but that accomplished nothing.

This is probably common. But what is the cause of this? And what is the way to fix it?

Any help is appreciated.

Sponsored links

If running an ISO file: Dismount the ISO from any program like daemon tools etc. Then CDVD->Choose ISO, then ISO selector->Browse, find your ISO and System->Boot CD/DVD (fast)
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(06-28-2011, 12:57 PM)Sasha Wrote: I've even tried burning the iso to a CD with ImgBurn, but that accomplished nothing.

try avoid unstability copy of your game avoid your created iso re-burn on your blank-dvd instead...use your original disc,open your imgburn use the "Create image file from disk" it shall make into iso
then mount it in Linuz-ISO or CDVDolio.
Main PC1:i5-4670,HD7770(Active!)
Main PC2:i5-11600K,GTX1660Ti(Active!)
PCSX2 Discord server IGN:smartstrike
PCSX2 version uses:Custom compiled buildĀ 1.7.0 64-bit(to be update regularly)
smartstk's YouTube Channel
I have tried the original disk, to no prevail. Is it possibly an issue with running an Blu-ray CD player?

And the ISO isn't mounted, it's just a singular file sitting on my Hare Drive.

But I will try mounting the file as you suggested tallbender, even if it is the opposite of what Bositman said.
Well that brought no prevail. With Linuz-ISO, when I boot with that plugin, it says the ISO is already mounted with another software. With any of the other two plugins, it doesn't boot the ISO and goes straight to the main menu.
OK let's start again. Create a fresh iso using imgburn. Then follow my instructions in my first post. Also make sure you are using the latest PCSX2 0.9.8 from our site.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
if you already mount your iso to the plug-in then it might be this one
select "CDVD"-->"Plug-in" if you select "Iso" then the cd-dvd plug-in will not work.
(see attachment)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Main PC1:i5-4670,HD7770(Active!)
Main PC2:i5-11600K,GTX1660Ti(Active!)
PCSX2 Discord server IGN:smartstrike
PCSX2 version uses:Custom compiled buildĀ 1.7.0 64-bit(to be update regularly)
smartstk's YouTube Channel
(06-28-2011, 02:09 PM)Bositman Wrote: OK let's start again. Create a fresh iso using imgburn. Then follow my instructions in my first post. Also make sure you are using the latest PCSX2 0.9.8 from our site.

That was the first thing I did. It seemed the most straight forward, but that's what gets me the error.
I too have just encountered this unfortunate, and frankly retarded problem.

I am attempting to emulate a Code Veronica - Disk 1 ISO. This disc is in pal fornat. I have never, ever, had any trouble with anything being in PAL format with my pcsx2 install. I have tried turning this ISO into a different ISO using imgBurn - this only created a new problem: If i try to launch the imgburn disc, it says "Please insert a PS2 format disc."

I do not have the disc mounted on daemontools or any other virtual drive. When I attempt to launch, either full boot or quick boot, I get the error message the thread starter encountered.

If I swap to "plugin" rather than ISO, i get the same "Please insert a ps2 disc" error, with both the imgburn created ISO, and the original ISO.

I am using 0.9.8. I'm assuming it must be an error with the ISO because i've never had a disc problem with this emulator before - only stupid graphical issues that I fixed by playing around.
Code:
I have tried turning this ISO into a different ISO using imgBurn
That's just wrong, you should use imgburn to make an iso from the original disc. Ripping a game from mounted or burned bad rip will only result in another bad rip. =_=;