Problem running a game
So I've been trying for a while to get Tales of Destiny Director's cut to work on the emulator, but as soon as I get to the first fight, pcsx2 crashes! Anyone know what is the problem and how to fix it?

If my specs are needed...I kinda...don't know how to find that, so telling me that too would helpNinja

Sponsored links

well the game isn't listed in the compatibility list so chances are that it may not work.
You can also try to disable the speed hacks and see.
you can check your system specs by right clicking on My Computer and then select Properties.
I know it's not on the compatibility list, but there are people who have gotten past this point in the game, I'm actually the only person I know of having this problem. And I should have mentioned I turned off all speed hacks and that didn't work either. And as for the specs, I'm on Vista, so when I go to properties all I get is my windows edition, and that I have 4 GB of Ram and on a 64-Bit operating system -_-
(03-26-2009, 12:51 AM)redlof Wrote: well the game isn't listed in the compatibility list so chances are that it may not work.
You can also try to disable the speed hacks and see.
you can check your system specs by right clicking on My Computer and then select Properties.

Start->All programs->Accessories->System Tools->System information
www.twitch.tv/krazytrumpeter05
Want to stream your games? Let me know and I can help you get set up with Open Broadcaster Software.
OS Name Microsoft® Windows Vista™ Home Premium

Processor Intel® Core™2 Duo CPU T6400 @ 2.00GHz, 2000 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 2 Logical Processor(s)

Installed Physical Memory (RAM)4.00 GB
quite of a weak CPU...

Anyways, maybe your tales of destiny version isn't compatible yet.

Others people who succeeded in running it may have had the good version (NTSC/US AFAIK)
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
but the specs should be showing in the console window of pcsx2 (black window)
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja