Problem with FF-10 graphic, please help =(
Hello all ,
My laptop spec :
Intel Core 2 duo T7250 2.00GHZ
Memory : 2GB
GPU : Nvidia 8600GT 256mb

I have done the configuration of PCSX according to the official guide.
The problem is the graphic looks like crap when i load the game.

Screenshot:
[Image: error1o.jpg]
[Image: error2bdv.jpg]

What's the problem ? configuration or my laptop spec is not good enough ?
Thank if anyone can reply =)

Sponsored links

I have the exact (and i mean exact) same problem.

I know my PC can't/barely run it because of my processor. But maybe it's not it.
Intel Core i7-8700k @5ghz
G.Skill 16GB DDR4 @3600mhz
GeForce GTX 1080 8GB
Windows 10 x64
Do you have the latest stable release of PCSX2 or did you get the beta? If you don't have the latest beta, get it here. I don't see why you would be having this problem unless you're using an old version of the GSdx plugin, so after you install the beta, hopefully the problem will be gone.
Also, you have Windows Vista, so you should definitely be taking advantage of DirectX10, and make sure you use the SSE4.1 version of the GSdx plugin, or SSSE3 if you can't use SSE4.1.

BTW, I'm not sure if your processor could run the game at full speed seeing as it's 2Ghz, but speedhacks + latest DX10 plugin may make it full speed.
CPU: Intel Core i7 3770K @3.5 GHz
RAM: 16GB DDR3 1600MHz
GPU: Nvidia GTX 680 2GB
Check the "NLOOP hack" option (black check not grey), also make sure you are running the game with "file > run cd/dvd" and not "run > execute".
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
(07-19-2009, 09:49 AM)Shadow Lady Wrote: ...make sure you are running the game with "file > run cd/dvd" and not "run > execute".

I've seen a few people say this so obviously there's something more beneficial, but I played the entire game using "Run > Execute" each time I played. What's the difference?
(07-19-2009, 09:02 AM)Larfin_Man Wrote: Do you have the latest stable release of PCSX2 or did you get the beta? If you don't have the latest beta, get it here. I don't see why you would be having this problem unless you're using an old version of the GSdx plugin, so after you install the beta, hopefully the problem will be gone.
Also, you have Windows Vista, so you should definitely be taking advantage of DirectX10, and make sure you use the SSE4.1 version of the GSdx plugin, or SSSE3 if you can't use SSE4.1.

BTW, I'm not sure if your processor could run the game at full speed seeing as it's 2Ghz, but speedhacks + latest DX10 plugin may make it full speed.

it works like charm. You're the man ! thanks a lot Wink))
(07-19-2009, 10:02 AM)Larfin_Man Wrote:
(07-19-2009, 09:49 AM)Shadow Lady Wrote: ...make sure you are running the game with "file > run cd/dvd" and not "run > execute".

I've seen a few people say this so obviously there's something more beneficial, but I played the entire game using "Run > Execute" each time I played. What's the difference?

Just the way it was coded I guess, some versions of the game would have this problem... I suppose it just ignored the code when running the bios for some reason when running with older PCSX2 (like the 0.9.6 stable) but it was fixed on betas.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
Ah yeah that makes sense. I guess it's something that each region or edition, or whatever alterations of a game there are, need to be separately added to the coding to run properly from the BIOS, and obviously it'll take a while for all known games to be included. I'm learning =D