Problem with FFX
To burn ISOs (or in fact CDs or DVDs), ImgBurn is a pretty damn good freeware. I'd definitely recommend it.
[Image: yunacopy.jpg]

Sponsored links

I have a kinda weird problem, well not really so much of a problem, but more like a weird glitch in my FFX game. In a few rooms in the game, the running controls get completely inverted, up makes me go down, left makes me go right. When I walk through these rooms I have to flip my controller upside down and use my right thumb on the left analog stick so I can get around. It happens in the same rooms every single time. From what i can remember, the upper deck of the airship where the other save spot is, going up the elevator, until I get outside the ship, its all upside down. Theres a room in the temple at the Zanarkand Ruins, where the floor has tetris shapes that you have to light up according to the picture on the wall, its upside down. Oh yeah, and when I'm looking at the airship map, searching for coordinates, the cursor is upside down. There might have been another room or two throughout the game that did this.

I ripped my own ISO from my disc, and I'm using the r1888 beta. Does this happen to anybody else? Is the game normally like this? I never actually made it this far on my real PS2 because it wouldn't read my disc. I'm not complaining, just wondering if this happens to other people, if its a bug in the game, or in the emulator?
I think the fix for this was to go to Config > Advanced and set EE Rec Round Mode to Negative.

Edit: actually nvm, that was for fixing a bug where in some battles, the characters face backwards.
[Image: yunacopy.jpg]
The control issue has the same fix with the characters facing backwards Wink
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Wow, thanks, that did fix the problem. Its interesting too because I have noticed some of the characters facing backwards in fights before, but I thought that might be normal. I guess that will be fixed now too, thanks!