Problem with GSDX hardware settings in Gust games
OC that 4300 to around 4.4 and you won't have those issues. If you want to, of course.

And did you try extra software threads like I had suggested?
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD

Sponsored links

My current MB ain't very good for OC unfortunately.... I can get up to ~4 stable but for that much it ain't even worth it...

As for the extra threads sorry i missed that, but yes i had them on the whole time set to 3.
3 might be too much, for a 4 core. Try 1 or 2.

(Consider you have 4 cores. PCSX2 uses 2 cores with no MTVU, three with it. So with 3 extra threads, you are sharing at least 1, possibly 2 cores between rendering and main emulation. Can cause slowdown)

I use 3 on my 6 core.

And you might be surprised. On my old board I could only hit 4.12, but that still made a noticeable difference in PCSX2. Although it has a lower stock freq so I gained about 600mhz. Now on my new board I run @ 4.4.
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
I did test it out though, for some reason whenever i do an OC i always end up testing things with PCSX2 as well (force of habit), but due to how crappy the MB is it made almost no difference with the OC.

PS: indeed your right i do get a tad of a better performance with 2 extra threads (with 1 its worse).
Well, my board (Gigabyte GA 78 LMT USB3) is a cheapish one, but it has decent OC capability, and it has heatsinks on the VRMs which is good for OC as well. So if you ever fancy a cheapish upgrade so you can OC better, might look into it.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.as...6813128565 U.S. $58.99 right now, 48.99 after rebate.

*the board has no SATA 3, which is worth noting if you happen to have a fast SSD.
*and despite what it says, it does support RAM faster than 1333. I run 1600, but it will also do 1866.
I did noticed that one as well, it looked like a pretty nice deal (to good to be true even), thanks for the heads up now i know i can safely keep track of it if it so happens i ever need to upgrade. Though except for emulation i'm fine (actually pleased) atm and like i said i prefer to stick to the PS2 especially for 2D games. I have a small CRT TV (14") with very good clarity and picture quality, with 2D games i have way better of an experience then i could get out of emulating (i don't really use save states much either), and since due to how things are arranged in my room since i'm also close to it its small size doesn't bother me at all, actually right now i'd rather get a HDD for the PS2 Tongue2.