Problem with God of War 2
I have a problem while playing God of War 2. I used following pcsx2 configuration.
Graphics: GSdx 2404 (MSVC 15.00, SSE41) 0.1.05
Cdvdrom: Gigaherz's CDVD Plugin 0.6.0
Sound: SPU2-X 1.1.0
Dev9: DEV9null Driver 0.3.0
FireWire: FWnull Driver 0.4.0
Bios: Europe v01.60(04/10/2001) Console

I am playing from a DVD 9 ISO image downloaded from the net. Sometimes the game is loaded in NTSC mode and sometimes in PAL mode. But it is not any problem. The game runs well and I get 70%-80% speed without any speed hack. This speed is playable to me. The problem is, at the beginning of "Crossing the lowlands" there is dark screen ahead (nothing visible where the lowlands exists) and if I advance to the lowlands the game crashes.

My PC Configuration:
Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad 2.66 GHz Q9400 45nm
Graphics Card: XFX GF GTX-26 576MHz 896MB DDR3 PCI-E D-DVI/TV
Ram:4GB 800 DDR2

Please help me get out of this problem.

Here are the screen shots before and at the "Crossing the lowlands".

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

Quote:I am playing from a DVD 9 ISO image downloaded from the net

congratulations

Try reading the forum rules next time
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(01-29-2010, 08:43 AM)jesalvein Wrote:
Quote:I am playing from a DVD 9 ISO image downloaded from the net

congratulations

Try reading the forum rules next time
I have not posted links or referred to any kind of BIOS, ROM, ISO, Game that has been illegally obtained or shared. Then how did I violate the rule?
Quote:Warez talk is prohibited and frowned upon, to prevent legal issues. You may not post links or refer to any kind of BIOS, ROM, ISO, Game that has been illegally obtained or shared.
If any post like that is found, the thread containing it will be closed and further support will be revoked.
Saying that you downloaded a game is referring to piracy and we will not give support for pirated games.
Closed and warned.
[Image: newsig.jpg]