Problem with Graphic
Happy XMAS to everyone ..

At first i don't have any high experience with emulations or with setting ..
anyway i download PCSX2 from main website and Bios .. after that i follow some setting steps i watch in youtube to get good high quality but sadly everytime i get new problem like .. low graphic .. screen shaken .. Low FPS in battles .. no fullscreen .. etc

I want the best Advice for setting and bios or if i need to download some files .. anything .. that will help me to get the highest quality my PC can handle it like maybe 1920x1080

The games i have for now :
Legia 2 Dual Saga
Final fantasty X
Maximo - Ghosts to Glory
Wild arms 3 & code F

My PC info :
- CPU
[Image: 364389067.jpg]

- Graphic
[Image: 372466181.jpg]

In the end i am sorry to be annoying .. i know there's a lot of people ask questions everyday but i am really tired and i don't know what i should do .. and .. thanx for all ..

Sponsored links

What you do is ultimately your business, but you can't come on to a highly visible forum stating you downloaded the bios. Predicting this thread won't be open too long...

Quote: i download PCSX2 from main website and Bios
(01-04-2013, 05:36 AM)DaTankAC Wrote: What you do is ultimately your business, but you can't come on to a highly visible forum stating you downloaded the bios. Predicting this thread won't be open too long...

Unless he proves he that has a ps2 system.
CPU: SandyBridge-E 3970X @ 5 Ghz GPU: Quad sli GTX 690's
MOBO: EVGA Classified SRX STORAGE: 8x Samsung 840 Pro 512 GB (4 TB) RAID 0
RAM: CORSAIR Dominator Platinum 96GB 2133 Mhz OS: Windows 8 Pro 64 Bit
COOLER: Phase Cooling OCZ Cryo-Z (Temps: -37 C) PSU: EVGA SuperNova Nex1500 Classified Biggrin

Since when YouTube is the source for all kind of tutorials?
since it's hard to read a guide.
viewing a video is easier, even if it's crap most of the time...

Anyways, this "dled bios" topic doesn't need to live more.

closed
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go