Problem with Midnight Club 3 on a wheel on 1.7
So this game works fine with my G29 on the 1.6.0 however I need to use the Vulkan render for it to play fine at 60FPS so I have to use 1.7.0, here is the problem. When the race ends and the car turns around automatically so does my wheel, once I go past the menu, my wheel's center is off to the right considerably, this does not happen on previous plugin versions of PCSX2, probably because the USB plugin I used was something made specifically for wheels. Anybody have a fix for this or know how I could possibly change the plugin in 1.7.0 Nightly?

Sponsored links

This happens to me in 1.7 as well on different games. It seems sometimes the emu just "re-calibrates" your wheel when you do certain things, like changing games or graphic settings (in the emu). It's pretty annoying. And sometimes the USB wheel plugin just craps itself and stops responding, so I have to switch to one of the other wheel modes from the tick-box to get the game to interface with it again. I'm not sure why the wheel support has somehow degraded in the nightly builds but I don't think the original author of the plugin works on it anymore and hasn't for a long time, so these issues probably won't ever get resolved.
(05-18-2022, 01:03 PM)NarooN Wrote: This happens to me in 1.7 as well on different games. It seems sometimes the emu just "re-calibrates" your wheel when you do certain things, like changing games or graphic settings (in the emu). It's pretty annoying. And sometimes the USB wheel plugin just craps itself and stops responding, so I have to switch to one of the other wheel modes from the tick-box to get the game to interface with it again. I'm not sure why the wheel support has somehow degraded in the nightly builds but I don't think the original author of the plugin works on it anymore and hasn't for a long time, so these issues probably won't ever get resolved.

Guess we're stuck with 1.6.0 then, as the plugin system is gone so we can't use the Wheel dedicated plugin made for older version that still works perfectly fine.
(05-17-2022, 11:06 AM)Rinkk Wrote: So this game works fine with my G29 on the 1.6.0 however I need to use the Vulkan render for it to play fine at 60FPS so I have to use 1.7.0, here is the problem. When the race ends and the car turns around automatically so does my wheel, once I go past the menu, my wheel's center is off to the right considerably, this does not happen on previous plugin versions of PCSX2, probably because the USB plugin I used was something made specifically for wheels. Anybody have a fix for this or know how I could possibly change the plugin in 1.7.0 Nightly?

hey, im currently using v 1.6.0 with the qemu wheel plugin, but my midnight club 3 have that problem when my wheels center is all on the left, could you please tell me what did you do to make it work propely on that version? ive been searching for so long and all i could find is you with the same problem.

preciate your help c: