Problem with PCSX2
I'm running PCSX2 (0.9.7. Alpha) on my Macbook Pro (Early-2011, 2.7Ghz, Mountain Lion 10.8.3) and when I do it games work but the emulator's screen doesn't, let me explain myself:

I only have two games (Big Mutha Truckers and X-Treme Xpress) and none of them work properly.

Xtreme Xpress: The game runs, but the emulator screen blinks and when I finally manage to play the scenery has missing graphics.

Big Mutha Truckers: Blue lines appear on the emulator screen when running the game.

Can anyone please help? I don't know if it's a BIOS or graphic problem and I'm new to this whole emulators thing.

Sponsored links

(06-29-2013, 11:17 PM)Eduardo02 Wrote: I'm running PCSX2 (0.9.7. Alpha) on my Macbook Pro (Early-2011, 2.7Ghz, Mountain Lion 10.8.3) and when I do it games work but the emulator's screen doesn't, let me explain myself:

I only have two games (Big Mutha Truckers and X-Treme Xpress) and none of them work properly.

Xtreme Xpress: The game runs, but the emulator screen blinks and when I finally manage to play the scenery has missing graphics.

Big Mutha Truckers: Blue lines appear on the emulator screen when running the game.

Can anyone please help? I don't know if it's a BIOS or graphic problem and I'm new to this whole emulators thing.

Congratulations, you managed to post your OS and PCSX2 version! That's more than what most users post first Tongue

Does it say anything in the Xterm window?
"Eventually you too will hear it, The Last Melody"
(06-30-2013, 09:52 PM)Kaze Wrote: Congratulations, you managed to post your OS and PCSX2 version! That's more than what most users post first Tongue

Does it say anything in the Xterm window?

Nope, It doesn't. But I run the terminal along with the app (I use XQuartz). If you want I can copy here a small part of the log, about six lines.
(07-01-2013, 12:07 AM)Eduardo02 Wrote: Nope, It doesn't. But I run the terminal along with the app (I use XQuartz). If you want I can copy here a small part of the log, about six lines.

Can I see those six lines?

Also, for Xtreme Xpress (or something) fiddle around witht he settings of the GS plugin, more specifically the hacks
"Eventually you too will hear it, The Last Melody"