Problem with PCSX2 - Need Help (Urgent)
I had a random urge to play kingdom hearts I and II. I went out and bought copies of the games. I attempted to play kingdom hearts I and it opened up just fine. Once it hit the opening sequence cinematic, it lagged horribly both in terms of visual and sound. I really want to play these games. Please help.

I am running a...
Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
Sony VAIO VGN-FW480J
Intel® Core™2 Duo CPU P7359 @ 2.00 GHz (2 CPUs), ~2.0GHz
6144MB RAM
DirectX 11
ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4650
1600 x 900 (32 bit) (60Hz)

Biggrin Thanks in advance.

Sponsored links

Make sure your laptop is not overheating and that the power plan is set to maximum performance (and you're not running it on batteries).
After that is ensured, get the latest 1888 revision beta from our site and the December 30 plugin pack. From that, select the latest GSdx and set it to DirectX 10 Hardware renderer. Also make an ISO image of your games and run them using the internal ISO loader instead of running them off the disc.

Edit: How is this urgent exactly? Are you going to have a stroke if you don't play your games NOW? Tongue
[Image: newsig.jpg]
lmao. Well it was urgent cause I spent money on PS2 games without being certain that they'd run on my PC. I'm heading back to school soon, so I wanted to have it set before then. Smile

Thanks a lot for the assistance and for replying so quickly. It's working seamlessly. Thank you once again. Laugh