Problem with PCSX2 out of nowhere
i had been playing ffxii for a while and decided i wanted to download ffx and play that, cause i like the blitzball.

so i started downloading ffx a few days ago and never turned on the emulator once while i was downloading the game. so game finished today and tried to play and for some reason i get a pop up saying pcsx2 needs to be configured, so i click ok.

then i get an error...
ConfigurationTonguecsx2 unable to locate component
application has failed to start because d3d9.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem.

and anytime i try to configure any plugin i get a crash. same with when i try to run game or execute bios.

so i uninstalled then reinstalled 0.9.6, same problem. so i uninstalled and reinstalled with beta. same problem.

i have re installed my graphics drivers and updated my directx from the link in the forums.

could someone please help.

thanks in advance

edit: i downloaded d3d9.dll cause i didnt have it but get another error about an entry point with ddraw.dll. so when i dwnloaded that i get a kernel 32 error.
AMD Phenom II x6 1090T @ 3.9
8GB G.Skill RAM
ATI Raedon HD 5770 crossfire
WD Caviar Black 1TB
Samsung 840 Pro 256GB SSD
Windows 7 ultimate

Sponsored links

Quote:so i started downloading ffx a few days ago and never turned on the emulator once while i was downloading the game.

Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.
[Image: newsig.jpg]