Problem with Project Zero II
Star 
Hello all!

I have a small problem with Project Zero II: Crimson Butterfly.
The game runs smoothly, cutscenes are no problem at all...but...

At the point when I pick up the camera obscura (the weapon in the game) I cant access the viewfinder mode. It's set to circle button by default which in my case would be the right arrow key.
I also noticed the up arrow key (triangle) which accesses the item menu won't work either.

Of course the buttons on my keyboard work and I checked a million times if they are set correctly in the controller menu.
I also tried setting different buttons for those particular two important ones in the game with no success sadly.

I have no idea what else to do. Since the buttons work in other modes (like leaving the map is up arrow key or "triangle" as well and it works)

Any advice? Sad

Sponsored links

Noone any ideas?
I'm on PAL and I didn't have these problems, using a PS3 Sixaxis pad was fine for me. The pad could be dodgy?
<REDACTED>
(10-20-2010, 09:08 PM)Fezzer Wrote: I'm on PAL and I didn't have these problems, using a PS3 Sixaxis pad was fine for me. The pad could be dodgy?

Oh I'm not using a game pad but my normal pc keyboard.
Which pad plugin are you using?
Specs in Profile
Aah! I switched to lilypad and now it works! Thank you so much <3 (I'm really a noob when it comes to technical stuff XD)
Yeah, SSXPSX doesn't play well with games that utilise the analogue features of the normal controller buttons. It always reports the least amount of pressure and quite a few games have a pressure threshold to avoid accidental presses.

Other games this affects from my experience are Headhunter (can't enter aiming mode) and GT4 (can't accelerate or brake properly).
Specs in Profile