Problem with SCP server Bluetooth for DS3 (stops working)
Hi, I have an annoying issue with the bluetooth function with the DS3 controller with SCP Server.
It pairs and works after installking and configuring the driver with Zadig.exe.
But the next day or the next time I boot the PC, SCP Server/monitor cannot detect the PS3 controller when i press the PS button.
The only way I've managed to make it work again is install the default bluetooth drivers (From here: http://www.asrock.com/mb/Intel/Z87E-ITX/...os=Win1064 )
then reboot, then replace the driver again with Zadig.exe. After that SCP server detects the controller and it works completely fine. Stopping the server and putting it back on still works.
But next time i boot (only once has it worked after rebooting), it happens again and I have to constantly install and replace bluetooth driver which is frustrating. I've disabled wifi functionality on the adaptor in case but no difference.

Operating system: Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit
Bluetooth adaptor: asrock z87e-itx bluetooth 4.0 adaptor (looks like this https://tpucdn.com/reviews/ASRock/Z87E-I..._small.jpg )
DS3 controller.

Is there any way to solve this or has anyone had this before?

Edit: im using the latest scp server from here: http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-XInput-Wr...Controller
Is this outdated or should I be using something else?

Sponsored links

I would suggest using this fork. And see if that solves the problem. If not I would rather suggest to post in that thread as most knowledge you can find at the developer thread.
(10-07-2015, 08:14 PM)willkuer Wrote: I would suggest using this fork. And see if that solves the problem. If not I would rather suggest to post in that thread as most knowledge you can find at the developer thread.

Oh I havent got SCP reloaded installed. Should I get that first and try it for a while?
Edit: Or is that what you meant in your post?
(10-07-2015, 08:14 PM)willkuer Wrote: I would suggest using this fork. And see if that solves the problem. If not I would rather suggest to post in that thread as most knowledge you can find at the developer thread.

Hey, has this issue been resolved? I'm having the exact same problem. Windows 8.1 forces you to reboot and use a special startup option each time you want to install unsigned drivers, which means you have to constantly restart after Standby/Hibernate to use SCP because Bluetooth stops working when you resume a session.

@willkuer Can you explain a little more about the link you just posted? Do you know if it fixes the problem?

Oh and a little tip to the OP, I've found you can roll back drivers instead, makes the process easier, depending on what you use the controller for, it will still work without restart, but just won't be recognized by windows apps (ie. you can still use it in emulators, if thats what you need). If not then yeah, you have to restart every time, which is really annoying ...

Anyway, God bless Scarlet.Crush and his cool little app lol
Just confirmed that the SCP Toolkit linked in the post by Leon360z works like a charm, seems to have cleared up the problem completely