Problem with SCPSERVER
Hi guys

I just wanted to see if there is some help to get because i have had this very wierd problem lately. SCPSERVER has worked fine, i have played all kinds of games all until i downloaded SIXAXISPAIRTOOL to pair my controller to the phone. My controller is not an official ps3 controller, i bought it from ebay and displays as PS® controller when i plug it into my computer.

I have tried to reinstall xbox controller driver, scpdriver and still no lifesign of the controller. It just does a couple of flashes then it turns off again. I have tried so many things and i just cant get it to work and it is REALLY frustating !

Any advice or ideas what i can do or what might work ?

Sponsored links

Have you tried to plug the controller back into the computer after you paired it to your phone? I believe most controllers can only pair to one device at a time, unlike...say...Bluetooth mics, which can be paired to several devices, but have a priority on what they connect to first.
(02-19-2015, 05:08 PM)Bigbenn01 Wrote: Have you tried to plug the controller back into the computer after you paired it to your phone? I believe most controllers can only pair to one device at a time, unlike...say...Bluetooth mics, which can be paired to several devices, but have a priority on what they connect to first.

Yes that is exactly what i did. It is not working anymore. Windows regonizes the controller and scpserver is started to, but scpserver doesnt find the controller.
Can you try and reset the controller? I know that on the real DS3 there is a small hole that you can push for ~ 5 seconds and it'll be reset. Check your controller for something like that, then try and setting it back up with SCPServer. If you have to, try reinstalling SCPServer once you reset the controller.