Problem with Shadow of Rome
Pc is strong enough to play it, and I am using latest officcial version of PCSX2 and default plugins (SSE4). My problem is that the game is way too gray and with too many shadows, so it is hard for me to see what is going on. It works with software mode but it is too slow(27 FPS while hardware mode is double than that without any Speedhack) and I like the better resolution of the other mode. (note that the problem persists in hardware mode whatever the resolution).

Sponsored links

as you said :
Quote: It works with software mode
moved to plugins section
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
I asked, how can it work on hardware mode because software mode is not acceptable (Too slow). Is the answer to my question "There is nothing you can do to make it work , so your safest bet is to use software mode" ? I don't mind, I just want to make sure that there is nothing else that I can do.
I don't know, as I don't own this game, and never tested it.
but you described a problem that isn't related to pcsx2.
THus, I moved your thread, hoping someon who knows better what you're talking about could answer you.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
There's a way to get rid of the gray graphic and those mentioned incorrect shadow, a iittle tweak to gsdx does the trick, i knew dev sure gonna dislike this, coz this is kinda like hack, refer to following attachment.

However the game will get stuck at the opening cut-scene where you going to use second character, load a completed save file can get you skip these cut-scene.

But the problem just keep coming , after switching back to first character, inside the jungle, the fps just getting unbearable, hw render just get something like 6~10 fps on my e7400 (3.5G) and gts250, while software rendering surprisingly have around 10~20.

Finally, I gave up keep on trying , it sure is painful experience.

Thanks but the attachment is just an image, and not a file. Do you have a file ? I have a PCSX2 version with a skip Mpeg gamefix so I would try it with that and skip the cutscenes or just use software mode there..

If you can't post the file here then PM it to me.
I don't believe this, I used Direct 9 hardware mode and it impoved, there are no shadows anymore.(or a lot less of them) It is more gray than the correct brightness but atleast you can see what is going on, still if you would like Acidrains, I would like to see your file. Or if anyone else knows another way to deal with it.
I do need to upgrade my computer parts.

1.My Motherboard Xtreme Design Motherboard Model M4n68T-MV2

2. Geforce 520 gt Graphics card.

3.Power Supply 500 watts.

4. Amd Phenom ™ II X4 965 Processor 3.40

I know has to my motherboard.

Or video card.

Cannot run Shadow of Rome.

Runs at 54 frames.

Can someone help me.
You again?

1. Stop reviving old threads, make your own...

2. And use the EDIT button next time instead of triple posting...

*warned