Problem with analog sticks (DS3/SCP Server)
First of all: good day!

I am new with the PCSX2 emulator. I have my own console but it have some failure, it doesn't read all the games and sometimes have some error, and right know I don't want to waste money sending it to repair.

Installed the PCSX2 emulator yesterday and tried to use my DS3 control with the MotioninJoy program. It worked well in the PSP emulator, with it was a complete failure with the PCSX2. After search in Google I've read this page: http://emulation-general.wikia.com/wiki/...er_Package and decided to install lthe SCP Driver.

Now I'm trying the program and works "almost" perfect. Directional buttons, good. Start/Select, good. Triangle/Circle/Square/Cross, good. Everything good, except my analog sticks.

In the Pad configuration, after select the "LX" buttón what I do is push the left stick up. Then in the "LY" I push the stick to the left. Same with RX/RY and the right stick. But when I am playing everytime I push up (or down), my character go left, and when I push left (or right) my character go right.

What can I do to solve this?

Well, that's all. And sorry for my english, it isn't my native language. Tongue

Sponsored links

Because you have it backwards. X is left/right, Y is up/down. So e.g. push Up for LY, Right for LX.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
Dear god. xD I am such a stupid!

Yeah, just as you said, I have it backwards. Also I saw that by accident both my LX and LY have the same command. LX and LY have been pushed left/right (It seems like when I've selected LX pushed up-left or up.-right and it was like I've pushed left or right). Tongue

Thank you very much, and sorry for wasting your time.

By the way. I have the sensation that my Directional Buttons are pretty sensitive. In games like Persona 3 FES or Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones, when I am in the menu and press up and down I move two options pretty fast and no one (In example: If the menu is New Game, Load Game, and Option, and I am in New Game, as soon as I press down it pass quick from New Game to Option. The same from Option to New Game). There's any option to adjust sensitivity?
If you are using lilypad you can adjust the sensitivity in it, but it sounds like maybe you are using a different plugin?
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
Once again you were right. Smile

I read somewhere that I needed to use the SSSPSX Pad in the PCSX2, so I was using that. But after reading your comment I've tried to use the Lilypad and everything es working alright.

Thank you very much for your help. Smile Problem solved!
No problem. Enjoy playing.