Problem with black Screen
So im new to this, never done it before. i got all the software, got a BIOS, followed a guide for setting everything up. i just got a new laptop. sys specs are:

Processor-Intel Core 2 Duo P7550 @2.26GHz 2.27GHz
RAM: 4 Gigs
Gfx Card-Nvidia GeForce M130
OS-Windows 7

I am trying to run .hack//G.U. part 1 and when i run CD/DVD it finds the files, it loads them up and then it gives us a black screen so we cant actually play the game. Like i said i am new at this so it might be something really stupid im missing but if you have a solution to my problem it would be much appriciated. Thank You.

Sponsored links

If people are to help, your gonna need to say what version of pcsx2 your using and what plugins / settings you have set.
Windows Vista Home Premium 64 Bit
Pentium Dual-Core CPU E5200 @ 2.50GHz (2 CPUs), ~2.5GHz
NVIDIA GeForce 9500 GT
Im using version 0.9.6 and ZeroGS 0.97.1 for graphics, Gigaherz's CDVD, USB null driver, SPU2-X 1.1.0 for sound, lilypad for controller. anything else u need to know?
Have you tried it with gsdx graphics? and/or Linuz ISO plugin instead of Gigaherz?
Windows Vista Home Premium 64 Bit
Pentium Dual-Core CPU E5200 @ 2.50GHz (2 CPUs), ~2.5GHz
NVIDIA GeForce 9500 GT
Doonob: You first need to update to the latest beta (.hack//GU doesn't play correctly in 0.9.6) and turn on MicroVU0 in the CPU options.

You may need to use GSDx for graphics... an older version like 1398 runs without the ghosting problem of the newer versions.

Note that .hack//gu is one of the harder to emulate PS2 games... I had a 2.9ghz dual core that would only get 50-70% full speed with speed hacks enabled. On my 3.5ghz tricore I get full speed most of the time, but still occasionally get slowdowns... Your 2.2ghz dual core isn't likely to play this game very well.
[Image: 2748844.png]