Problem with dragon ball z budokai tenkaichi 3
Hello,
Iam trying to play this on the latest build 1.1.0 5617
but when i run it and select language it gives me sound for 3-4 seconds and then a black screen forever ! (while the fps count is running 48~50)
can you please tell me how to run it ?
what settings should i use ?
My Specs is :
CPU : Intel Core2Duo E7500 2.93 GHZ
GPU : ATI 4670 1GB
RAM : 2GB
Windows 8
& Thank you Smile

Sponsored links

Can you pleasepost the emulog.txt ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(04-27-2013, 10:46 PM)jesalvein Wrote: Can you pleasepost the emulog.txt ?

Here
BTW : I have the same problem with DBZ Infinite World
That's most likely badly dumped/broken disc. Use Imgburn if you used any other program earlier since most of them blindly assume you're dumping pc dvd and as a result fail recreating 100% working ps2 backup.

Other thing I noticed that you firstly wrote about running the game on new svn version, then shown a log from last stable version, so you might get your facts closer to reality next time;p. That shouldn't matter here through since both of those games works just fine at both of those pcsx2 versions.

As for the config when you finally get the game running, basically BT3 is GPU heavy game, limited mostly by your gpu memory bandwidth and since yours is old ddr3 budget card, you'll most likely be limited to native res and also have to set "allow 8 bit textures" both of which are in GSdx config(GS plugin).
As for Infinite World that game is quite opposite, quite light on the gpu side and you'll probably have some fun with light upscalling(x2 internal res in gsdx should be ok), but considering your outdated hardware it's quite demanding on the cpu side, it might lag for you slightly unless you OC your cpu(if that's your choice). As far as I remember the only effective speedhack for this game is MTvu and while it makes miracles on 3+ core cpu's yours is just a dual core and that game actually is quite VU & GS heavy, hence this speedhack will likely be ineffective most of the time, especially during any fx that rises GS usage. You might experiment with slider speedhacks, but make note VU cycle stealing apart from increasing fps counter will actually slow the game down.
Well .. In fact i tried both versions and it gave me the same result
ok i will try ImgBurn
thanks Smile