Problem with fixed issue with Gran Turismo 4
So, I have a problem with Gran Turismo 4, where it doesn't load past the first copyright screen. In the wiki it says to use a patch provided in the compatibility list of the forum, but sadly I can't find it. Any help is appreciated!

Sponsored links

Why not just get the latest GIT instead (from here)? There's zero reason to be using an obsolete patch that breaks other stuff in the game when there's a proper fix available.
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 3.60~4.20 GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3200
MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Super @ 6 GB | Samsung 980 1TB | Windows 10 Pro x64 (22H2)
(04-23-2016, 10:06 PM)Ryudo Wrote: Why not just get the latest GIT instead (from here)? There's zero reason to be using an obsolete patch that breaks other stuff in the game when there's a proper fix available.

Very new to emulating, so I have no idea about what most things do. I just used the version I found on the website. Is this a newer one?
Please use either the latest stable release (1.4) or the latest git/beta version (1.5). Then screenshot all non-default settings (ideally just all) and post the full emulog after you observed the issue.