Problem with game boot (black screen)
Hello,

I know that the same problem has been asked for thousands of times, but none of the solutions I found online works for me so hope you could help me out. I'm using the latest version of PCSX2 (1.5.0, downloaded from official website), and running it on my laptop with default settings. I'm trying to play "Shin Hisui no Shizuku Hiiro no Kakera 2" (iso version, 2.1GB), but it comes up with just a black screen (no sound either), although the speed is fluctuating around 100%. There was no warning or notification as such, and it was able to boot the PS2 start up screen (but then stays black). I have tried all of the different renderers (including selecting a different plugin/BIOS; MTVU Multi-Threaded microVU1 is unchecked; use the most recent BIOS; tried to run both Boot CDVD (fast) and full boot; run it as admin; the 9th, 11th and 12th box in the game fixes list (under Emulation settings) are checked; pressed F9; updated latest version for DirectX and VC++) but nothing worked.

My laptop specifications:

Operating System: Windows 10 Pro
Processor: Inter® Core™ i507200U CPU @2.50GHz 2.71 GHz
Installed Memory (RAM): 8,00GB (7,85GB usable)
System Type: 64-bit Operating system, x64-based processor
Display adapter: Intel® HD Graphics 620

[Image: console1.png]

Thank you very much for your help! I tried to enclose the emulog but was banned because I was not aware that the log contains a link (the path PCSX2 opens the game).

Sponsored links

Like Jes said in your other topic, read the rules. No support for piracy.
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 3.60~4.20 GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3200
MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Super @ 6 GB | Samsung 980 1TB | Windows 10 Pro x64 (22H2)