Problem with graphics.
Exclamation 
Hi - I'm trying a few of my ps2 games which worked quite well until I tried playing DBZ BT 3.

The menu etc works like a charm, no graphical error until I start playing where it allows me to play I see the characters etc I can fight but the screen constantly flashes this black screen which is extremely annoying.

Anyone know how to fix this problem?

Thanks Smile

Sponsored links

I have the exact same problem. Using pcsx2 Beta 831 and gsdx svn 890 0.1.14
Guess our problem is quite rare =/
Try disabling the speed hacks and enable the NATIVE option in GSdx config.
Use an older GSdx version,I think 0.1.4 works fine with that game.
Get it from the first post here: http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-3031.html
[Image: newsig.jpg]
just one more question before I try it out - I'm currently using the Watermoose 0.9.5 version of PCSX2 and when I change my controls the start button doesnt work no matter what button I set it to, any ideas?

Thanks for all the help so far, much appreciated Smile
You should really be using the latest 0.9.6...it has updated plugins,better compatibility and is much faster too.
(03-23-2009, 12:10 AM)Bositman Wrote: You should really be using the latest 0.9.6...it has updated plugins,better compatibility and is much faster too.

Hm actually, I seem to be getting around 150 fps with 0.9.5 whereas I get 25-30 fps on 0.9.6 in DBZ BT 3
Meaning you haven't configured it properly Tongue Check my guide,I recently updated it for the new emulator version.
ah k thanks, oh ehm using the 0.1.4 GS worked - thanks again Smile