Problem with my gamepad on God Of War 2
Hi guys I'm having a problem where i cant use my analog sticks in parts like "spin it there\or there" for example here's a picture:
http://img708.imageshack.us/f/78647463.png/

My gamepad is Logitech Dual Action,again here's a picture:
http://www.mrgadget.com.au/catalog/image...amepad.gif

and as you can see the analog corners shaped 90C which is not the original PS2 controller shape(circle),and the emulator wont accept it,so i cant go on on the game itself.

Tried to do it with a mouse but no go...

Can you people help my with this issue?

Sponsored links

I haven't played that game before, but do you mean that you're unable to smoothly input a rotating motion with the control stick? Does the control stick work otherwise?

If so, I had a similar problem. When I first tried Kingdom Hearts in pcsx2, the character could run just fine if moving exactly forward, backwards, and left to right. If I tried to move him diagonally in any direction he would only walk very slowly regardless of how far the stick was pressed. This made circular running motion impossible because the character would stop running as soon as I started to change direction. Very frustrating to play like that.

I was able to fix this by slightly increasing the sensitivity for each joystick axis in the LilyPad plugin.
(01-21-2011, 05:40 AM)IbnGalenus Wrote: I haven't played that game before, but do you mean that you're unable to smoothly input a rotating motion with the control stick? Does the control stick work otherwise?

If so, I had a similar problem. When I first tried Kingdom Hearts in pcsx2, the character could run just fine if moving exactly forward, backwards, and left to right. If I tried to move him diagonally in any direction he would only walk very slowly regardless of how far the stick was pressed. This made circular running motion impossible because the character would stop running as soon as I started to change direction. Very frustrating to play like that.

I was able to fix this by slightly increasing the sensitivity for each joystick axis in the LilyPad plugin.

Yes,this is what i meant thanks!.

Edit:Works Thanks.

Ill try that.
For me its not working try to help me i cant pass one part of game. God of War 2 an i cant pass throught. It shows that i need to scroll down L stick but i dont want to work. Im using GEMBIRD Twin PAD. Everthing fully working only actions like scroll down or rotation ist works but i cant run with stick normaly in game. I dont know what is problem. Please send me maby number of sesitivity that u set up. Thanx

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

You just dragged up a thread from almost 4 years ago.

Please don't do that.

Please make your own thread.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD