Problem with pcsx2 0.9.7
[Image: capturedj.png]
I'm having a screen problem with Silent Hill 3, I have used pcsx2 0.9.7 both binary and full install versions, but I still have the same problem, I have adjusted everything every which way possible and nothing seems to fix this problem.

My pc is a DX4831-01e Gateway Intel Core i3 processor 530 with Integrated Intel GMA HD graphics, any help would be much appreciated.

Sponsored links

tried software mode ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
I can't see that picture but I'm gonna guess... it's the half screen problem?
If so try with an older version of GSdx or playing it with PCSX2 0.9.6
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
(03-06-2011, 12:32 PM)jesalvein Wrote: tried software mode ?

Yes still same problem.
(03-06-2011, 05:33 PM)Shadow Lady Wrote: I can't see that picture but I'm gonna guess... it's the half screen problem?

I used snipping tool from windows 7 to capture the screen image, but it really shows 2 screens the lower screen flickers so it looks like it shows several screens, I just want it to look normal.

Thanks for the reply I'll try older GSdz plugins, and see if it fixes the problem.
(03-06-2011, 05:33 PM)Shadow Lady Wrote: I can't see that picture but I'm gonna guess... it's the half screen problem?

Tried GSdx 14 plugin from a older Pcsx2 on Pcsx2 0.9.7, it would work till it would crash when the game was about to start same for Pcsx2 0.9.6, then decided to play Resident Evil Outbreak worked perfect on Pcsx2 0.9.7, so I assume its the game conflicting with new Pcsx2 versions.

Silent Hill 3 works kind of decent on older Pcsx2 under 0.9.6 but slower, was hoping it would work for the newer Pcsx2 because its far better, sorry if this is a extreme noobish question, but is there a GSdx 15 plugin? I wounder if that would make any difference but I assume there might not be. Sad