Problem with running diagonally on Kingdom Hearts?
I am using a 360 pad and the default, lillypad plugin. When I try to run diagonally Sora walks instead of runs. This is greatly annoying. Any idea how I can fix it?

Sponsored links

up the sensitivity in the lilypad options
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-xbox-360-...7#pid22077
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Thanks guys.
I'm having some performance issues now. As well as pretty frequent crashes.

[Image: treUi.png]

[Image: OCPwl.png]

Any suggestions?
CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K 3.4GHz | GPU: Radeon HD 6950 | Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V LX | RAM: Corsair 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3 1600MHz
The game should be play at insane FPS with your system, something is seriously wrong.
What kind of FPS are you getting when the slowdowns occur?
Paste the contents of the console log when the crash occurs
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Try turning the MSAA off, it has been known to be a little buggy in the past, not sure if it's any better now.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(08-09-2012, 11:31 AM)Bositman Wrote: The game should be play at insane FPS with your system, something is seriously wrong.
What kind of FPS are you getting when the slowdowns occur?
Paste the contents of the console log when the crash occurs

This is strange, when I get the noticeable slowdown, the FPS is showing as 59, which is only a 1 frame dip. But it seems a lot more noticeable than that.

EDIT: actually I have seen it go down 30 FPS now. During the race on the beach.
Any ideas on what I can try?
its possible you have a pre sp1 version of the MSVC10 redist installed, 1.0 has had some performance problems reported without SP1 installed, as the original release of the runtime had several broken optimizations which could impact certain functions in severely.