Problem with running games, only getting 30-35 FPS with decent PC config.
Try different GSDX Version..I don't know,maybe it's not optimized in BETA,try it with pcsx2 0.9.6...try older GSDX (0.1.14,0.1.13)...

Sponsored links

(08-06-2009, 05:00 PM)fearking Wrote: Okay, I did all the settings that you guys said, but Tekken 5 still sucks. The strange thing is that Dragon Ball Z: Infinite World, Tekken 4, and Mortal Kombat: Armageddon runs at 60-70 FPS, without any slowdowns. What could be Tekken 5's problem ? Maybe Windows 7 ? Wacko

your tekken 5 might be broken try redownloading it and see what happens or if you have the disc try using daemon tools to mount the image and then run it i know that helped me with my KH when i had some serious lagg
Quote:try redownloading it
We do not support piracy here or talk about it, so do not encourage it or you will be warned.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Ok download the lastest vc10 revision of gsdx from here
http://212.92.18.46/gsdx/index.php#GSdx

And install this using the default settings
*removed,illegal link*

Its a modified directX distribution to increase compatability
after installing it add the files to registry from your desktop and copy the dll's to the sys32 folder

HACKS: set vu cycle stealing to minimum
use x2 cycle or intc hack but not both as it causes some big glitches
change clamp modes in advanced options to normal
download pcsx2 0.9.6 binary and copy the patches folder into your installation if you dont have it

that help my crappy:
Wxp
2.00 amd 3400+
1512mb ram ddr
radeon x200

computer to get 40-50fps on most games like tekken with minimal 3dfx
I noticed one thing. If I put "Clamp Mode" in advanced to "None", Tekken 5 runs fine (55-60fps), but the characters turn upside-down, and I can't really see a thing after it says "Fight!"
That's why you shouldn't set it to None and Normal is the default Tongue
Okay, I understand, but other games work without problem with "None" at clamp mode, it gave a +5-10 fps boost to other games as well. Only Tekken has this problem. Wacko
Many more games need clamp at normal (or even at extra). Yes some games work with none and you can set it there for them,that's why you have the option.